CBSubs plugin installation issue

12 years 7 months ago #177414 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs plugin installation issue

Ok thanks we will check for your suggestions.

If your host requires usage of PHP.ini please ensure it's placed in Joomla root and root/administrator folders (2 locations).

Meantime if you can let us know if for CBSubs can we have access to actual code i.e. should not be Encoded since we will need some customizations in the working of the CBSubs to suit our website requirement. So code level customization will be possible only if we have actual code and not encoded one. Do you think that is possible in case of CBSubs?

No, we do not provide source. It's a commercial product encoded for ours and your protection. With time more parts of CBSubs will open up as well as an API made available, but will always have major parts remaining encoded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AAMASweb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177601 by AAMASweb
Replied by AAMASweb on topic Re: CBSubs plugin installation issue
Hi krileon,

Thanks for your feedback. Much Appreciated. Regarding the source code is CBSubs the only component for which you do not provide the source code for editing or it applies to all your components and none of them allows source code editing?

Is there any list or link to confirm which components/plugins/addon etc that are provided under JoomPolis Professional Membership is coming with complete NON-Encoded source code and which allows us to edit the source code to customize it as per our needs?

Below is the list for your reference:

• Community Builder
  • CBSubs (Member Subscriptions Solution)
  • GroupJive (Group Functions Solution for CB)
  • CB Connect (FaceBook and Google+ / Friends Integration)
  • McAfee SECURE™ trustmark
  • McAfee PCI Certification Service
  • CB Captcha
  • CB AutoWelcome
  • CB Rating fieldtype
  • CB Ajax File fieldtype
  • CB Ajax Text fieldtype
  • CB ProfileBook
  • CB Facebook Connect
  • ProfileGallery module
  • CB Admin nav module
  • CB ProfileGallery
  • CB Last Views
  • CB Twitter Connect
  • CB Privacy
  • CB Content
  • CB Profilebook Module
  • CB Connect
  • CB Blogs
  • CB Invites
  • CB Content bot
  • CB Virtuemart
  • CB AlphaUserPoints
  • CB Emails
  • CB Queries
  • CB Template Changer
  • CB Flyspray
  • CB Triggers
  • CB Redirect
  • CB Fields
  • AWK Language Grabber
  • PHP Memory Tester
  • CB Profile Update Logger
  • CB Code
  • CB Articles
  • CB Query Field
  • CB Forum
  • CB Progress Field
  • CB Conditional Plugin
  • CB Google Translate

12 years 7 months ago #177669 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs plugin installation issue
Yes, only CBSubs is encoded. Everything else is open source.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177804 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CBSubs plugin installation issue
And the CBSubs module is not encoded either, as well as the templates inside and outside CBSubs, not encoded either. Thus you can modify most if not all of the look of CBSubs. And to add befavior, the URL and SQL CBSubs integration plugins allow you to execute PHP code, webservices or SQL queries for each CBSubs subscription change.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn