[SOLVED] CB & GroupJive problems & trick

12 years 2 months ago #190759 by paintek
Replied by paintek on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick
multi flag it's the field "check box", it's possible to set a max it of the box

(like i've 30 box, but the user can select max 5)

for the category, i do that now

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190762 by paintek
i've seen also another think... i don't receive notify, not the admin & not the creator of the group. i've set uddeim to work with CB, i've set to receive mail & pm for user registretion e user leave to the group, i've set in the category the receive of notify but nothing...

12 years 2 months ago #190766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick

multi flag it's the field "check box", it's possible to set a max it of the box

(like i've 30 box, but the user can select max 5)

Nope.

i've seen also another think... i don't receive notify, not the admin & not the creator of the group. i've set uddeim to work with CB, i've set to receive mail & pm for user registretion e user leave to the group, i've set in the category the receive of notify but nothing...

There's a bug in notification permissions. It's fixed for next release (GJ 2.5 RC2 is scheduled to release today). This will result in some notifications failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #190768 by paintek
ah, perfect!

anywhere, i've looked in the GJ php file to edit the view of category but i don't see the line with "by" but i haven't find nothing (see the category.php category_panes.php category_manin.php overviewmain.php in my template cb folder)

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190775 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick
If you want to remove the "By: " on category pages see category_groups.php, it'll be within the foreach loop which is where it handles the display of each group row. For overview you'll want to see overview_main.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190817 by paintek
Great!!!

you're a wonderful helper!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn