[SOLVED] CB & GroupJive problems & trick

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191175 by paintek
Replied by paintek on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick

i've seen also another think... i don't receive notify, not the admin & not the creator of the group. i've set uddeim to work with CB, i've set to receive mail & pm for user registretion e user leave to the group, i've set in the category the receive of notify but nothing...

There's a bug in notification permissions. It's fixed for next release (GJ 2.5 RC2 is scheduled to release today). This will result in some notifications failing.[/quote]

mmmmm... i've seen some today... i've got the 2.4 version, is the same? or it dipend to other? i have the last version of that (downloaded about one mounth ago - it's look like the actual version)!
if i do the upgrade it's possible to lose some set? & also, my italian file will be good?

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191202 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick

paintek wrote:

i've seen also another think... i don't receive notify, not the admin & not the creator of the group. i've set uddeim to work with CB, i've set to receive mail & pm for user registretion e user leave to the group, i've set in the category the receive of notify but nothing...

There's a bug in notification permissions. It's fixed for next release (GJ 2.5 RC2 is scheduled to release today). This will result in some notifications failing.

mmmmm... i've seen some today... i've got the 2.4 version, is the same? or it dipend to other? i have the last version of that (downloaded about one mounth ago - it's look like the actual version)!
if i do the upgrade it's possible to lose some set? & also, my italian file will be good?[/quote]

Upgrading from 2.4 to 2.5 RC2 is just a simple install over - you should not lose any settings or existing data, but backup first as always.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191754 by paintek

but now, how i can hide it from the category view?

You've to edit the template and remove the "By:" part. GJ template files can be found at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/[/quote]

i have edit all the by voice in the various categories_*.php files, but in the view of one category (with the list of all the groups of that category) i still view the name of the creator... what file & what string i've to edit?

12 years 2 months ago #191765 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick
category_all.php and group_all.php handle display of the "All" pages for categories and groups if that's what you're referring to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191827 by paintek
tnx i begin to understand how it works the php of GJ!

last suggestion... for hide in the info panel (inside the view of all groups of one category, under the image of the category) the name of the creator... tnx!

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191860 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB & GroupJive problems & trick

last suggestion... for hide in the info panel (inside the view of all groups of one category, under the image of the category) the name of the creator... tnx!

The Information panel on the left side when viewing a category or a group? You can remove those by editing group_panes.php and category_panes.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn