Problem with build 2.8.0 2023.02.23

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #333009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with build 2.8.0 2023.02.23
Was able to confirm. Am working on a fix. I still highly recommend switching to CBs fields. These Joomla fields are not meant to work outside of explicitly Joomla's registration and profile edit. I have to force them to via some hacky workarounds since these plugins explicitly check what view they are on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333010 by fkrauth
Replied by fkrauth on topic Problem with build 2.8.0 2023.02.23
Thank you :-)
Yes, I will look into a migration to CBs fields. Already started with it on a test environment. But it will also need some alignment, i.e. it will not happen immediately.

1 year 1 month ago #333011 by krileon
Ok, was able to implement a fix. Once review is done and merged will release a new CB build release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9132

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333018 by krileon
This is now fixed in latest CB build release. Have tested terms and conditions, privacy consent, webauthn, mfa, frontend language, and editor Joomla params fields to be sure they're working.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: fkrauth

1 year 1 month ago #333019 by fkrauth
Replied by fkrauth on topic Problem with build 2.8.0 2023.02.23
Thanks a lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn