Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB

5 years 5 months ago #308259 by jojo12
Massive problems between this both: Problems with login!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308265 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB
?? Your posting above indicates you are not on the latest CB - CB 2.1.2+build.2017.02.08.01.14.28.ec3d63d1f is pretty old.

(for me, Joomla! 3.9.0-rc2 is having no login issues on CB 2.2.1 stable...)

5 years 5 months ago #308268 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB
We're aware of the infinite redirect loop caused by using Joomlas new privacy policy plugin. It's already been fixed and will be available in a new build shortly. Bug ticket can be found below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7326

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB
New nightly build should now be available with the redirect loop issue resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308289 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB
This one? Still not working.
pkg_communitybuilder_2.2.1+build.2018.10.30.18.35.22.e80bd9678.zip

5 years 5 months ago #308291 by jojo12
With the nightly build it works. But the CB doesn't use the 3.9 privacy. This will come later.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn