Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB

5 years 6 months ago #308303 by davidmarshall15
Replied by davidmarshall15 on topic [SOLVED]Problems with Joomla! 3.9 and latest CB
For me the nightly build just loops when trying to accept the policy.

On this site under news an article states

The latest nightly build of Community Builder 2.2.1 and all Joomlapolis add-ons work just fine with Joomla 3.9 also when the Joomla privacy tool suite is enabled.

I have to disable the Joomla privacy tool suite with build 2.2.1+build.2018.10.30.18.35.22.e80bd9678

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #308317 by krileon
The latest nightly build is 2.2.1+build.2018.10.30.18.35.22.e80bd9678 and is tested working fine with Joomlas Privacy Policy plugin. On login you should land on Joomlas profile edit page (we've no means of overriding this behavior at this time) where they can accept the privacy policy. They'll never be able to leave that page unless they accept as that's just how that feature functions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #308329 by Astrid

They'll never be able to leave that page unless they accept

Landing on Joomla's profile page is not the problem.
But the problem is they can select "I agree" and Submit the form and then they still stay on profile page and are unable to logout also.Tested with clean Joomla 3.9.0 and 2.2.1+build.2018.10.30.18.35.22.e80bd9678, joomla template Protostar.

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #308332 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm with SEF enabled, strange. Reviewing and fixing for new nightly immediately.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7334

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidmarshall15

5 years 6 months ago #308333 by Astrid
With SEF disabled it works indeed. But thx for fixing!

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #308336 by krileon
Ok, believe I've the issue resolved and improved the reliability of our redirect code. Have tested to ensure non-SEF and SEF cases both work. A fixed build should be available later today or early tomorrow.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn