GroupJive Project News

14 years 8 months ago #104000 by sfutterer
Replied by sfutterer on topic Re:GroupJive Project News
I too am extremely eager to see the improvements! I would also love to see the GJ/CB combo come with an enhanced search feature.

The core J! search function is very limited. Looks like the Rockettheme guys have started to enhance that, but there's still room for improvement.

I'd love to see a search function that returns a tabbed view of results. i.e. tab for content items, tab for profile items, tab for group items, tab for images and so on.

Obviously there's a lot of possibilities and implications to consider here... Nevertheless I would love to see it

Post edited by: sfutterer, at: 2009/07/06 21:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #104322 by randy1234
Replied by randy1234 on topic Re:GroupJive Project News
This is such great news! I'm looking forward to keeping up with the project, testing it, and continuing to move it forward.

NOW someone deal with seamless forum integration with GJ and CB and you will have THE KILLER AP!

14 years 8 months ago #104324 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:GroupJive Project News
randy1234 wrote:

This is such great news! I'm looking forward to keeping up with the project, testing it, and continuing to move it forward.

NOW someone deal with seamless forum integration with GJ and CB and you will have THE KILLER AP!

We are working with Kunena team for the integration. :)
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/show/1139

@ Everybody:

We are now at GroupJive 1.8 beta 3, again all bugs reported and found fixed. :) :
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/list_files/groupjive

Please try it :)

Please report bugs there too (login with joomlapolis username/password), and click "new issue" to report.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 2 months ago #122698 by usernametaken70
Replied by usernametaken70 on topic Re:GroupJive Project News
I'm needing to move an existing groupjive instance (installed March 2008) from a 1.0 to 1.5 site.

Would you suggest I install the 1.8 beta version and copy the database tables from the original installation?

Thanks for any help,
Robin

Post edited by: usernametaken70, at: 2010/01/25 07:45

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds