Session expired or cookies are not enabled

13 years 1 month ago #155613 by osw666
para mi la solucion a este problema fue deshabilitar en el CB Configuration Manager - Integration - la opcion Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167625 by countryboy
Replied by countryboy on topic Re: Session expired or cookies are not enabled
I have same problem starting up with Joomla 1.6.3 and CB 1.4. At first the site ran fine then the sessions/cookie errors started on log in. I have disable cache, moved mod_cblogin to top of left column, etc. etc. I think I might too have to switch to the competition. I was just getting ready to take out the paid subscription, but I think I will wait to see if this issue can be solved quickly. Please help if you have an answer.

12 years 10 months ago #167627 by fyistudio
Replied by fyistudio on topic Re: Session expired or cookies are not enabled
Having the same error here. J! 1.6.3 and CB 1.4. Site was running fine yesterday. Today I get this message:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

No reason this should be happening. Please please help. I have already upgraded to professional level

12 years 10 months ago #167628 by fyistudio
Replied by fyistudio on topic Re: Session expired or cookies are not enabled
Ok, I found another thread (did not see it before I posted here)

Here is the link:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/163019-session-expired-or-cookies-are-not-enabled-in-#165357

Basically you go to CB Configuration -> Integration tab -> set anti-spoofing checks to off.

Worked for me. However any insight to what security issues they may open up would be great.

Happy I am up and running again! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: daveddp

12 years 10 months ago #167639 by nant

fyistudio wrote: Ok, I found another thread (did not see it before I posted here)

Here is the link:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/163019-session-expired-or-cookies-are-not-enabled-in-#165357

Basically you go to CB Configuration -> Integration tab -> set anti-spoofing checks to off.

Worked for me. However any insight to what security issues they may open up would be great.

Happy I am up and running again! :woohoo:

Issue is most likely relates to different time settings between your Joomla installation, location and server.

12 years 6 months ago #180622 by daveddp
Work for me after 5hours searching in this forum... Otherwise for those who has problem of double url location after login in CB_login, just ensure that in local, your site url (local path) does content space between words provides. Ex. your local path is : c:\localhost\my web site\

it should be in this linux format : c\localhost\my_web_site\

delete all space between words in your path indeed. It work great !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn