Session expired or cookies are not enabled

14 years 6 months ago #113335 by lukeatzabisco
Replied by lukeatzabisco on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled
It doesn't work for me, and even if it did work that would not be an option for it to work that way for me... it makes no sense for that to be the fix either?!?

I must admit this component is a bit crappy, #I did originally go for Jomsocial which is amazingly good but unfortunately the code is not as editable as this.

I'm a developer for a digital agency so I have pizel2pixel specs to follow...

My advice is if your looking for something stable, fully functional, more addons, go for jomsocial, CB is a peace of crap.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113336 by lukeatzabisco
Another thing, this forum runs backwards compeared to normal forums, is this ment to be CB's creative side?

14 years 6 months ago #113338 by Bob_Sprague
Replied by Bob_Sprague on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled
Just trying to help. Whether it "makes sense," the fix does work for me. I have had no other issues with CB beyond this one, and it didn't come up until J 1.5.14.

14 years 6 months ago #113340 by lukeatzabisco
Oh yeeah I know your trying to help so am I by telling you that can't be a fix, so I'm basically letting you know you still have the error, which actually you are aware of as you said 'Sometimes, I still get the message when I try to log in, but if I try again, I am successful.' Your users will have to go through this process to... so I'm just letting you know you still got a problem on your website and you also need a fix.

Post edited by: lukeatzabisco, at: 2009/10/07 16:26

14 years 6 months ago #113343 by Bob_Sprague
Replied by Bob_Sprague on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled
Thanks for trying to help, Luke. Out of all login since this error was resolved significantly in August, I would say I have received the error message twice. Life isn't perfect.

14 years 6 months ago #113347 by lukeatzabisco
I see, but the thing is you have had to move your login to stop this error from happening - something you shouldnt have to do, I think it may be somethign else on your part as move it makes no difference to mine, but I think we have the same error but in different locations.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn