[SOLVED] Login is Blocked

11 years 1 month ago #224083 by mozgras
Replied by mozgras on topic Login is Blocked
Upgraded to 2.5.9 and issue still persists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #224088 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login is Blocked
I'm out of ideas then. All your other usergroups work fine. It is specifically that usergroup that will not work. I tried creating a new one and it too did not work though. Please PM FTP access and will try to debug within CBSubs source and see why it's not pulling the users subscriptions for display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #224101 by mozgras
pm sent. Thx.

11 years 1 month ago #224110 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login is Blocked
Have dug deep into the source and it's working exactly as intended. CBSubs will not touch a usergroup that isn't being controlled by CBSubs. You need at least 1 CBSubs plan that gives that usergroup to the user for CBSubs to control it. Notice your other usergroups have a CBSubs plan that adds them.

To resolve the issue I've created a hidden backend only CBSubs plan that gives the usergroup. You do not have to give the user a subscription to this plan as it just needs to exist. I've confirmed it is now working fine. Please also confirm is working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mozgras

11 years 1 month ago #224148 by mozgras
Awesome! Thanks so much for resolving this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

10 years 2 months ago #241052 by ckinberg
Replied by ckinberg on topic [SOLVED] Login is Blocked
Am having a similar issue, our client has additional groups created for their Board Members to allow them to edit and update their own page on the site. Groups are assigned manually to an active account, however, should the membership lapse they are unable to renew their account until the extra (board member) group assignment is removed. Instead of being allowed to reactivate their account they are presented with the message "Your login is blocked."

I've tried creating a stand-alone plan similar to the instructions above, however it doesn't resolve the conflict. Any recommendations/suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn