CBSubs GPL with eWAY

10 years 4 weeks ago #243216 by johntennock
CBSubs GPL with eWAY was created by johntennock
We have been using CBSubs with eWay for several years and have just upgraded to CBSubs GPL. All seems fine except the eWAY payment gateway.

Processing a new (test) subscription proceeds normally:
Registration - Payment (select eWAY) - eWAY Payment - Pay Now - Processing - Finalise - Returns to our site with error message:

Please contact site administrator to check error log.
No suitable basket found.

Logging into site admin - CBSubs observe the following:
In CBSubs
Subscriptions
Subscription record created with status Registered - Unpaid

Baskets
Basket created but payment not processed and no gateway account shown.

Payments
No payment record created

Error Log
eway: MerchantReference is missing in the transaction result: <TransactionResponse><AuthCode>R55272</AuthCode><ResponseCode>08</ResponseCode><ReturnAmount>55.00</ReturnAmount><TrxnNumber>107437826</TrxnNumber><TrxnStatus>True</TrxnStatus><TrxnResponseMessage>Honour With Identification</TrxnResponseMessage><MerchantOption1>AUD</MerchantOption1><MerchantOption2></MerchantOption2><MerchantOption3></MerchantOption3><MerchantReference>N256861787265281</MerchantReference><MerchantInvoice>550</MerchantInvoice><ErrorMessage></ErrorMessage></TransactionResponse> . Parsed result: Array of request: au.ewaygateway.com/Result/?CustomerID=16749336&UserName=secretary%40asperger.asn.au&AccessPaymentCode=60CF33ZqfvIfK8t5g37n_qD4EjjPfFaEku6u4ZK2kfLfzQ3FKdln3umLVTgWmDSHJk0kSN-izXruUZDv-WJ4mI-z6NjB2JblEPn-ul8h3sJusWS3pxgBBKyxQprNfGMDmy1zrNIOMmm9pc1L2V2bpHZEmBg%3D%3D: Please contact site administrator to check error log.

In eWAY
Payment shown as completed with no apparent errors.

Would appreciate advise on how to diagnose any setup problems.

Cheers,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #243307 by johntennock
Replied by johntennock on topic CBSubs GPL with eWAY
would really appreciate some help with this if anybody has any ideas?

10 years 3 weeks ago #243510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL with eWAY
MerchantReference is supposed to be the basket id. It's set as basket id within _getBasicRequstParams of the gateway. However, your response data seams to have set the InvoiceID to the MerchantReference, which is not correct and will result in the (int) typecasting converting it to 0 (as it has alpha characters in the invoice id), which results in your error. It would appear the basket id is being set to MerchantInvoice. So for some reason those 2 are reversed. Was the gateway modified in any way? Please review the below.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/eway/cbpaidsubscriptions.eway.php
ON: Lines 479 - 480
		$requestParams['MerchantReference']				=	$paymentBasket->id;
		$requestParams['MerchantInvoice']				=	$paymentBasket->invoice;

You should see the above within the gateways source. If not then please re-download and re-install the gateway to ensure it's up to date and has not been modified.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #244358 by johntennock
Thanks for your reply Kyle. I have been out of town for a few weeks in a remote location with a very unreliable internet connection so have been unable to follow this up until now.

I have checked the file you referred to. Lines 479 - 480 are the same as your example (see below, copied from my version of the file).
		$requestParams['MerchantReference']				=	$paymentBasket->id;
		$requestParams['MerchantInvoice']				=	$paymentBasket->invoice;
Nothing has been changed, it was a straightforward update from the previous version. I never dabble with code, it's right outside my scope.

9 years 11 months ago #244553 by johntennock
Still unable to process transactions with the new CBSubs eWay payment gateway.
Any further help available?
Is anyone else using this successfully?

9 years 11 months ago #244568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL with eWAY
It's not working, because eWay is swapping MerchantReference and MerchantInvoice for some reason. Please contact eWay and see why they're swapping those two being sent to them. I'm not sure what to advise as that's very strange behavior on the gateways part.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds