How to spilt the subscription year?

3 years 7 months ago #319787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to spilt the subscription year?
Ok, have recreated your promotion and it seams to be due to "Which plans must be purchased at same time" parameter under Advanced, which shouldn't be necessary since you already have "To which plans this promotion applies" under Basic set correctly. Try emptying "Which plans must be purchased at same time" under Advanced.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #319790 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic How to spilt the subscription year?
Ok - i have changed the setting and will await the next signup.

Thank you so far :-)

3 years 7 months ago #319798 by krileon
Please don't put the testing onto your customers. Register a test user and check the basket to make sure it's being applied then simply delete the test user once you've confirmed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #319801 by rbuelund
You are right there.. just did a test, and it did NOT solve the problem. I have to pay the full amount ...

3 years 7 months ago #319803 by rbuelund
BUT!! - Now I think I found the problem myself...

I changed this setting under the pane Groups:

to

That makes sense - the user is blocked at the registration, before paying - and therefore only the user that did register before 1/7 but did not pay (Must have been activated by an administrator afterwards on the site) - was able to get the discount :-)
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #319805 by krileon
Yup, that'd certainly block a promotion during registration if the user isn't enabled at time of purchase. Wondering if default for "Applicable to enabled/blocked users" should already be set to "all users (enabled and blocked)" as its current default would basically make promotions unusable during registration when making a new promotion, which would be odd. Have added a feature ticket to review changing its default value.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8107

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn