How to spilt the subscription year?

3 years 7 months ago #319768 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic How to spilt the subscription year?
Here are the settings of my promotion:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #319772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to spilt the subscription year?
Strange, that should work as expected. It should apply the promotion as long as the purchase is made after 07-01 of the current year. I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean in your below reply though.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/242399-how-to-spilt-the-subscription-year?start=0#319759

So it's only working if they purchase before 07-01? Note you mention registration date, but the condition is based off the order date. If you want it to be based off the registration date then you need to make the below change.

Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: registerDate

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #319774 by rbuelund
I do NOT want the 50 % discount to be based on registration date, i only analyzed on what has happened. Here you have a screenshot of the baskets after 1/7:

The only difference i can see is that the one basket who got the discount was a user who had registered before 1/7, all the others have registered after 1/7 - that is the only difference I see ???
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #319779 by rbuelund
Any idea how to fix this - it is a bit urgent...

3 years 7 months ago #319784 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to spilt the subscription year?
Do you have any other promotions with the same "Discount priority" as that discount? As you've it configured to not be combined with other discounts. It's possible another qualifying discount is blocking that one. Did you test the promotion to be sure it was being applied correctly? I don't know what else to suggest; have let Beat know of this topic as maybe he can better clarify the conditions as based off the conditions it should work as expected and provide a 50% discount to anyone purchasing after 2020-07-01.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #319786 by rbuelund
This is the only promotion. No other plans and no other promotion.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn