Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"

8 years 3 months ago #276800 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Correct, they will not actually expire until the grace period has ended.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276801 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Ohhh okay! So for those who had two active memberships- that was actually supposed to be "okay" because they're still in the grace period of their old membership that they upgraded from.

Still doesn't make any sense how the people who upgraded in November and December show the expiry date as the day they upgraded though.

8 years 3 months ago #276802 by cagoffice
Could it have something to do with the fact that I introduced "bonus months" in late December. That change was made to those plans.

8 years 3 months ago #276805 by krileon
I've no idea. You need to configure the dummy test gateway and subscribe to 1 plan then upgrade to another to test the scenario. This will give you an idea of what exactly the user is doing and the end result of it. If it presets the issue when doing this then it's safe to assume there could be a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #276812 by cagoffice
I made a dummy account just to see how the expiry is working and here is what I discovered.

1.) After the expiry, nothing happens. Under "Subscription", it still shows as Active and the member still has a check mark under the "enabled" column in the user list overview.

2.) I clicked on the URL of CRON task under CB Subs>Settings- Mass Expiry and nothing happened.

3.) Only once the user attempts to log in to the website that the subscription goes to "expired" and the user gets an expiry email. At this point, they are also disabled.

4.) I had set up a Mailer to go out 10 minutes after expiry and when I clicked on the CRONs URL, no mailers were in queue or sent out.

This has been months. I would like to understand what I am doing wrong.

8 years 3 months ago #276832 by krileon

1.) After the expiry, nothing happens. Under "Subscription", it still shows as Active and the member still has a check mark under the "enabled" column in the user list overview.

Correct, nothing happens until expiration is triggered.

2.) I clicked on the URL of CRON task under CB Subs>Settings- Mass Expiry and nothing happened.

That doesn't seam right. It should trigger expirations fine. Try setting "Mass expire subscriptions method" to "Cron task and admin access (100 max/page)" so navigating to CBSubs backend also triggers expirations.

4.) I had set up a Mailer to go out 10 minutes after expiry and when I clicked on the CRONs URL, no mailers were in queue or sent out.

Please provide a screenshot of your mailer configuration. It's actually pretty easy to configure the mailer in a way that it logically can't meet your conditions and will never send.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn