Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"

8 years 3 months ago #276726 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Upgrades seem to be working fine for other people. Just not her.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276729 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Click the # under the far right Id column of the subscription that didn't switch to upgrade state. Then configure the following for it.

Previous Status: Active

Next click the # under the far right Id column for the new subscription. Then configure the following for it.

Replaces subscription: Id of the previous subscription

This should put it in an upgrade state properly. My guess is it didn't behave properly due to the manual subscription given to them by the import.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276731 by cagoffice
Do you think this will happen for others that we imported (there's 3000 members)?

8 years 3 months ago #276733 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
I don't know.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276734 by cagoffice
Fingers crossed! I think it will be fine. All of the others seem to work okay. It was just this one member.

8 years 3 months ago #276735 by cagoffice
So I did a search and we have 10 members who have upgraded plans and 2 of them don't show "upgraded to other".

I will do your steps on the other guy too.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn