Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"

8 years 3 months ago #276835 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Hey Kyle!

I have been through this before. I have already set it to "CRON task and admin access". See below:

Here is the screenshot of my mailer. I figured that once I expired my test membership (by attempted to log in to the site), 10 minutes later I would get a mailer. And I got nothing (by clicking on the cron URLs).

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276845 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
Your "But do not send message if it's later than" parameter doesn't make any sense. You have the mailer setup to send 10 minutes after the expiration date, but not 5 minutes before the expiration date. The date comparisons cancel out and can never find a match. If you only want a 5 minute window then you'd set that parameter to 15 minutes after, but that's an extremely small email window and you'll have to basically CRON the mailer URL non-stop.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276846 by cagoffice
I understand. I will try again and put the "no later than" as 30 minutes or something so I can go in right away and click on those URLs to test.

I will do one more test and show you what happens when I try to click on the mass expiry URL.

8 years 3 months ago #276877 by cagoffice
Ok so I did another test. After my expiry date/time, I went to CB>Settings and clicked on the mass expiry cron URL and that made me expired. So that worked!

However, when it went to the "Mailers", and clicked on the cron URLs, nothing happened.

What seems to be wrong in my Mailers? I set it so it sends out 10 minutes after expiry but not later than 3 days after expiry.
Attachments:

8 years 3 months ago #276878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriptions not showing "upgraded to other"
You have it applying to specific plans. Was your subscription to the plans specified in the mailer? Are emails sending at all from your site (test using CB > User Management > Mass Mailer after selecting your users checkbox)? Do you have any conditions being applied to your mailer under the Conditions tab? Does your user meet the view access level and usergroup requirements under the Groups tab?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276879 by cagoffice
Yes my test user was under that plan.

Emails send from site under mass mailer, yes.

No other conditions on the mailer.

User meets the access level on the groups tab, yes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn