[#4800] Cb conditional issue

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #247164 by pasquale1980
[#4800] Cb conditional issue was created by pasquale1980
Hi, I would like to expose a problem that prenseta in CB Conditional. If I set 1 condition using "Field condional others" and "Field Options" -> "Hide" works perfectly, the values ​​selected in "Hide" are not displayed. If I set 2 or 3 conditions always with "Field condional others" and "Field Options" -> "Hide" does not work anymore. That is, the values ​​selected in "Hide" appear the same. I set all three "Translate Value: Disable", but to no avail. I also noticed that to apply the settings you have to press apply more than once. Using Joomla 3.3.1 and CB Conditional 3.0.12.
Thank you.

[MOD EDIT]: Please don't resurrect year old topics. Please just create a new topic and link to the old topic if you feel it is relevant. I've moved your post to a new topic. Original topic as follows.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/215292-3791-cb-conditional-issue
The topic has been locked.
9 years 9 months ago #247205 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb conditional issue
Seams to be working fine in all my tests. Believe another user had a similar issue, but I could not confirm in that case either. Are the additional conditional tabs not saving their parameters, saving them the exact same as the first conditional, or saving fine but not working?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 9 months ago #247258 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Re: Cb conditional issue
Hi, I apologize for using the wrong topic. On some fields to make the selection I have to apply for press 2 or 3 times before the line remains blue, this happens when I use the fourth or fifth condition. However, also with the blue line, the filter set does not work. Carry my fields, with a condition works fine:

Setting

Result

If I add the second and third conditions:

Setting

Result

the filter does not work anymore.
Thanks
Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago #247281 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cb conditional issue
It's because you're conditioning the same fields options multiple times. That's going to cause a conflict between which conditional should show or hide the options. Only the last conditional applied matters when a field is conditioned multiple times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 8 months ago #247533 by pasquale1980
Hi, given the problem of conflict with the option "Hide", I used the option "Show" and it works well.
Thank you.
9 years 6 months ago #250799 by pasquale1980
I set a condition with CB Conditonal to hide a field, in the profile works fine but in the uselist not works, the field remains visible. In the condition "For" under "Userlists View" and "Userlists Search" I set "Enabled" (see attached screen).
Where am I wrong?
Attachments:
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn