[#4800] Cb conditional issue

9 years 5 months ago #252248 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cb conditional issue
CB Conditional has not been upgraded for CB 2.0 yet. I'm currently working on upgrading CB Privacy. CB Conditional upgrade will be next. That issue is due to how parameters are now saved as json and maintain arrays. The function that's erroring is probably trying to explode an array. The below might quickfix this.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php
ON: line 371
$param	=	explode( '|*|', $param );
TO:
$param	=	( ! is_array( $param ) ? explode( '|*|', $param ) : $param );

I won't know the extent of the issue until I've started the CB Conditional upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 5 months ago #252302 by AgnesB
Replied by AgnesB on topic Re: Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
Hi,
I tried to use the new function in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php as suggested above, without success. I lost the access to the CB control panel at the backend. I reinstalled all core plugins, verified the add-ons compatibility status.
On the frontend, the profile mandatory menu does not load and the profile/avatar links in various components no longer redirect to the author's profile. System debug maximum returns CBPaid Debug Messages. I searched at length the forum, but no such report from other users.
Using Joomla version 3.3.6, CB 2.0.2, CBSubs GPL 4.0.0-rc.1.
Any suggestions where to start?
9 years 5 months ago #252310 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Re: Cb conditional issue
For the first error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /membri/pasquale8/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 375

I solved it by adding at the file "cbconditional.class.php" after <?php the following string:

ini_set('memory_limit','128M');

Then appears the error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /membri/pasquale8/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/DependencyInjection/Container.php on line 496

I did not understand, however, if it is a problem of CB or the server that hosts the site.
The fact is that it does not happen with everyone, but only with some user profile.
Now I'm testing CB 2.0.2 on the host "Altervista" I do not know if these problems occur on the host of my site live.
9 years 5 months ago #252337 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cb conditional issue
You can try using an older release of CB Conditional to see if that'll resolve your problem. I don't know what more to suggest at this time. I will not be investigating CB Conditional compatibility until its upgrade, which won't be until after CB Privacy (working on now). Your memory limit is set to 128mb, so you really shouldn't have any problems with memory limits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 5 months ago #252351 by AgnesB
Replied by AgnesB on topic Re: Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
I uninstalled both plug_cbautoactions_6.0.1+63655d84f and plug_cbconditional_3.0.13+57240dd66. Re-installed CB 2.0.2, and all is back to normal. I recovered full access to the menu profile and other links. I will wait for future information on both plugins before installing them again.
9 years 5 months ago #252357 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
I write it, simply if can help to solve the problem of the "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of...." .
Through the "User Management" of CB if I change the group and save and then I get back the previous group and save again, the error does not return, everything works fine.
I do not have the technical knowledge to understand what happens. I hope I can be of help to solve the problem.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn