[#4800] Cb conditional issue

9 years 5 months ago #252407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cb conditional issue - Profile issues

AgnesB wrote: I uninstalled both plug_cbautoactions_6.0.1+63655d84f and plug_cbconditional_3.0.13+57240dd66. Re-installed CB 2.0.2, and all is back to normal. I recovered full access to the menu profile and other links. I will wait for future information on both plugins before installing them again.

CB Auto Actions 6.0.1 is CB 2.0 compatible. It's safe to use. CB Conditional has not been upgraded yet so it may or may not function properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #258830 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
In CB 2.0.5 and CB Conditional 4.0.5 setting the condition in the item "Edit Profile" (see screenshot) "No" the field Avatar in edit profile appears the same, so selecting "Yes" or selecting "No "is always displayed, also in the Tab containing the Avatar, it don't work.
Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago #258836 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues

pasquale1980 wrote: In CB 2.0.5 and CB Conditional 4.0.5 setting the condition in the item "Edit Profile" (see screenshot) "No" the field Avatar in edit profile appears the same, so selecting "Yes" or selecting "No "is always displayed, also in the Tab containing the Avatar, it don't work.

Is the avatar field required? That might override the display settings.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!
9 years 2 months ago #258897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues

pasquale1980 wrote: In CB 2.0.5 and CB Conditional 4.0.5 setting the condition in the item "Edit Profile" (see screenshot) "No" the field Avatar in edit profile appears the same, so selecting "Yes" or selecting "No "is always displayed, also in the Tab containing the Avatar, it don't work.

Please provide a screenshot of the condition you're trying to apply to the Avatar field. It's likely your condition is always failing or always passing resulting in unexpected display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 2 months ago #258922 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
I have done different tests and the condition "Edit Profile" seems not to work with all type of fields: avatar, text, etc. (See screenshot)
Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago #259005 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Something on your install is likely conflicting. I can not confirm your issue across 3 installs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn