[#4800] Cb conditional issue

9 years 2 months ago #259070 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
I tried to set CB Privacy "not to publish" and everything works fine, so is CB Privacy that in my site generates the malfunction of the condition "Edit Profile" of CB Conditional.
If you have no idea what causes the problem I predispose some field test and give you the credentials.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #259084 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb conditional issue - Profile issues
Ensure CB Privacy is up to date. Latest release is CB Privacy 4.0.2. They should work fine together.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 2 months ago #259100 by pasquale1980
Yes both plugin are at the latest versions:

CB Privacy 4.0.2
CB Conditional 4.0.5
9 years 2 months ago #259125 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as frontend credentials for a user that is having this issue (if the admin profile doesn't show it) and will take a look

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259174 by krileon
It's not working because the field you're trying to condition ins't available on profile edit. You have cb_test conditioning off of cb_tipocorso (using CB Condiional) which is only available to the Azienda view access level (using CB Privacy). The way profile edit conditions work is purely jQuery based. The jQuery can't find the field so it considers its value as empty (this behavior needs to improve). To solve your issue you should set the access to the field with CB Privacy to Azienda as you've done with the field it's trying to condition off of.

For the next issue the test user you provided has the Azienda Usergroup. However, the Azienda View Access Level has Studente Usergroup selected and not Azienda. Correcting this within your Azienda View Access Level will also help the behavior so the field its looking for will then be visible.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
9 years 2 months ago #259178 by pasquale1980
I understand, thank you very much for the speed and availability.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn