[SOLVED] MyCommunity Template on iPad requires double tap

8 years 9 months ago #267430 by Satchi
That seems to work on the ipad. I had to double click once, the very first item (an article in middle) but after that, everything worked as it should.

How can i get my site working that way?

Thanks,

Satchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267435 by ksaltman
The demo template site works ok on my iPad. Did you update anything in the template or is it the production version?

You can see the behavior on my site if you go to www.redwoodrvowners-dev.com, then select Forum from the left menus. You will need to tap twice for it to be activated.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267457 by krileon
Ensure you're both using the latest release MyCommunity 3.0.1. I have nothing to test this on beyond emulation, which are all working fine. I also don't see any issue in the source code unless the mobile browser treats ul > li > a link usage oddly. Do any other Joomla templates cause this issue?

Nick was unable to confirm your issue on iPhone 5 using Safari. Is there any sort of assistance feature enabled/disable? What mobile browser are you using? What specific mobile device version are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267474 by Satchi
nTested with coolness & flexistrap. It happens with them as well.

Also, since I have the activity stream displaying on the front page (after login), flexistrap shoves the menu all the way down the page. Ugh. Just noticed that.

Sorry to say but, I'm Not loving any of the templates at this moment.

Satchi

8 years 9 months ago #267477 by nant

Satchi wrote: nTested with coolness & flexistrap. It happens with them as well.

Also, since I have the activity stream displaying on the front page (after login), flexistrap shoves the menu all the way down the page. Ugh. Just noticed that.

Sorry to say but, I'm Not loving any of the templates at this moment.

Satchi

please give exact joomla version number so i can try to replicate

8 years 9 months ago #267480 by Satchi
Joomla: 3.4.3

Latest builds of CB, templates and add ons.

Thanks,

Satchi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn