Flow of payment gateway

4 years 3 months ago #315960 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Flow of payment gateway
I have e-mailed a new version to you. Can I just create a thread in the forum that say QuickPay gateway with recurring payment and attach the plugin ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway
You can attach it to your forum post if you want, but it will not be supported by us. Quickpay should not link to it from their integration page as we have not approved the integration. Users should use it at their own risk.

Additionally the reason we haven't implemented recurring payments is no one paid to implement recurring payments. We implement single payments only with recurring requiring someone(s) to finance the implementation, if we've time for the implementation, which can be expensive. If Quickpay wanted recurring implemented then it'd of been in their best interest to just sponsor that implementation directly. We're a small team and recurring implementations take a very long time so they are expensive and often don't give a return with the investment, which is why we require a sponsor for recurring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315964 by rbuelund
Well now you have the code for free - so I hope you will take the time to review it at some point. I have many danish customers wanting this to work. Can I maybe change the name of the plugin, so that is does not get overwritten by the old QuickPay plugin when updating CBSubs ?

4 years 3 months ago #315965 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway
Plugins are installed unique by their plugin element. If you change that you'll have to alter other filenames and code to reflect the new plugin element. Don't recommend doing that. Recommend just changing the release node in its XML file to a higher version number.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315968 by rbuelund
I am aware that I need to change much - but Ok I will just set a higher version number. I hope you have the time to review the code some time in the near future ;-)

4 years 2 months ago #315996 by rbuelund
Could the lack of the 7 day calculations in the dashboard be caused by the fact that I am not using any tax rules ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn