Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33124 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
mikko, did you create this to finish off the suggestion of having some premade templates to choose and then to modify?? I havent installed it yet but wouldnt it be best to scrumble the plugin into the customized tab so its in the same tab and more helpful... (like "My Template" Tab)

:laugh: Amazing all this... we're now getting more and more features that myspace or other profile community sites have :evil:

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33125 by mikko
Flipsider wrote:

mikko, did you create this to finish off the suggestion of having some premade templates to choose and then to modify??

That's what it does. My demo site is set up with only two templates, so it does not really show the full power of this system.

I havent installed it yet but wouldnt it be best to scrumble the plugin into the customized tab so its in the same tab and more helpful... (like "My Template" Tab)

It is integrated to the customize tab. If you create a username for my demo site, you will see how it works.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33173 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
When I installed the plugin you uploaded to this forum I get the following error: ERROR: Could not find a CB XML setup file in the package.

I unzipped it an zipped it again ... but still the same problem.

Furthermore I can't find the files at the link you gave us hondchan.dy.fi/downloads

Post edited by: youngarmy, at: 2007/03/11 19:48

17 years 1 month ago #33177 by youngarmy
The trailing Slashes were wrong, I corrected them

Attachment cb_customizetab-ae05ff15d0ebfdd48b452f169bebc1fc.zip not found

Attachments:

17 years 1 month ago #33178 by youngarmy
I did now install the plugin and the template but I get this error : You must have CB and CB Customizetab plugin installed to use CB Template Switcher

???

Post edited by: youngarmy, at: 2007/03/11 20:38

17 years 1 month ago #33179 by mikko
youngarmy wrote:

When I installed the plugin you uploaded to this forum I get the following error: ERROR: Could not find a CB XML setup file in the package.

which file? Are you sure you did not try to install teh template switcher template as a plugin?

Furthermore I can't find the files at the link you gave us hondchan.dy.fi/downloads

Post edited by: youngarmy, at: 2007/03/11 19:48

I removed that from the public internet because I need to work on something that can break these codes. All files at forge and this thread are the latest.

mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn