Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33336 by hhouwaard
Replied by hhouwaard on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
Sorry to be bothering you like this, but I have that installed. It only says that the CustomizeTab is not installed, when I enter the site with the template as default. Nor are there any template related fields in the CustomizeTab Tab.

Hans Houwaard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33337 by Stiggi
mhh, I dont know which version you use and I didnt tested Mikkos template switcher. But if you use this version of the customizetab, it should work probably.

17 years 1 month ago #33339 by mikko
Check the source code of the template switcher to see exactly which file it does not find and then check manually if this file exists.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33341 by hhouwaard
Replied by hhouwaard on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
Thanks for the effort in helping me. Reinstalling the same plugin seemed to do the trick. I have set a default template, but that does not appear to be loaded. And there still are no fields in the Customize tab relating to the template of the site.

Can it be because my default language is dutch?

Test site is ginder.xs4all.nl/victum

Hans

17 years 1 month ago #33344 by mikko
Language has nothing to do with this. I would assume that you have a wrong version of customizetab. Only the one that I posted ahs teh templae switcher.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33357 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
@ Stiggi

Have you been able to fix the color picker bug and the upload image bug in IE7 ???

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn