Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33494 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:possible modification
honestly, I think there is ALOT more into cb template than allowing them to choose their own template for their own profile. its kind of retarded when it comes to loading times and... just... everything....... you dont really want the whole site look to be completely different for every users profile.

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33547 by sstark
Replied by sstark on topic Re:possible modification

honestly, I think there is ALOT more into cb template than allowing them to choose their own template for their own profile. its kind of retarded when it comes to loading times and... just... everything....... you dont really want the whole site look to be completely different for every users profile.

Flipster, Yes infact we DO want the site to be different on every user page! That is part of the fun of running a friendly community site.

I have noticed you to be continually negative in this thread...

Nothing about this plugin is 'retarded'! Please keep such opinions to yourself.

karma down.

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

17 years 1 month ago #33569 by sstark
I wrote a detailed blog post about this plugin and what I had to do to get it working, it might help others.

stevenstark.com/component/option,com_jd-wp/Itemid,25/p,16/

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

17 years 1 month ago #33578 by Dr.Mazika
Replied by Dr.Mazika on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
is there is any way to make it a page not a tab???

17 years 1 month ago #33588 by mikko
Dr.Mazika wrote:

is there is any way to make it a page not a tab???

Not easily. The way to go would be to code a joomla component which wraps in this tab.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33784 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
@sstark

I tried to install you version but when a user edits its profile an error comes up in IE7 Line 12

line 12 is this line: <script type="text/javascript">function init2(){var inp1 = document.getElementById('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtY29sb3I='); if(inp1){addIbox('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtY29sb3I=', 'body', 'background-color');addEvent(inp1, "change",setColor);}if(inp1){attachColorPicker(inp1);}var inp2 = document.getElementById('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtcmVwZWF0'); if(inp2){addIbox('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtcmVwZWF0', 'body', 'background-repeat');addEvent(inp2, "change",setColor);}var inp2 = document.getElementById('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtaW1hZ2U='); if(inp2){addIbox('ctm_Ym9keS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtaW1hZ2U=', 'body', 'background-image');addEvent(inp2, "change",setColor);}var inp2 = document.getElementById('ctm_LmNiUHJvZmlsZS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtY29sb3I='); if(inp2){addIbox('ctm_LmNiUHJvZmlsZS0tLWJhY2tncm91bmQtY29sb3I=', '.cbProfile', 'background-color');addEvent(inp2, "change",setColor);}if(inp2){attachColorPicker(inp2);}var inp3 = document.getElementById('ctm_Lm91dGxpbmUtLS1iYWNrZ3JvdW5k'); if(inp3){addIbox('ctm_Lm91dGxpbmUtLS1iYWNrZ3JvdW5k', '.outline', 'background');addEvent(inp3, "change",setColor);}if(inp3){attachColorPicker(inp3);}var inp4 = document.getElementById('ctm_dGQtLS1mb250LXNpemU='); if(inp4){addIbox('ctm_dGQtLS1mb250LXNpemU=', 'td', 'font-size');addEvent(inp4, "change",setColor);}var inp4 = document.getElementById('ctm_YTpob3Zlci0tLWNvbG9y'); if(inp4){addIbox('ctm_YTpob3Zlci0tLWNvbG9y', 'a:hover', 'color');addEvent(inp4, "change",setColor);}if(inp4){attachColorPicker(inp4);}var inp5 = document.getElementById('ctm_YTpob3Zlci0tLWZvbnQtd2VpZ2h0'); if(inp5){addIbox('ctm_YTpob3Zlci0tLWZvbnQtd2VpZ2h0', 'a:hover', 'font-weight');addEvent(inp5, "change",setColor);}} addLoadEvent(init2);</script>

Therefore it is not possible to upload a picture

Post edited by: youngarmy, at: 2007/03/18 15:41

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn