Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #34132 by youngarmy
Replied by youngarmy on topic Re: ColorPicker.js
Sorry for the background .cbprofile question , as I can see the new version has that feature.

What about the stretch absolute background image position function ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #34212 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re: ColorPicker.js
Stiggi, the way it looks right now is that if there are even more than 5 attributes, the list is getting quite miserable and you dont know where you want to edit what.

How about having Categories so as in example above .cbProfile theres a title called "Profile Customization" etc. and able to change the element name to something else.. this is now:

.cbProfile - I
Backround Color - I
background-repeat
background-image
X set this box active to remove the image

This is what would be better and alot more organized:

Profile Customization

Profile Background - I
X ....

Top Background
... color
Left Background
... color
Middle Background
... color
Right Background
... color
Bottom Background
... color

Profile Menu - I

Tabs Customization

Tabs Menu - I
... bgcolor
... txtcolor
.... image
.... border
X ....

Tab Background - I
X ....

Tab Text - I
... color
... lcolor
... size

I know this is alot more advanced, but this is all possible I think because of the many css lines. The plugin is being created for us to do this all... but all that's needed for the above is categories we can create, like <elements></elements>, have <category "Title"></category "Title"> and of course create and install more elements and attributes for example border, text, and much more, but these will probably come in the future.

Also Mikko, I think it would be best to tell Stiggo what to modify to add CB Template Chooser as there are different versions you and him use... and for example the version of removed copyright.

Post edited by: Flipsider, at: 2007/03/23 14:28

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

17 years 1 month ago #34298 by tokmoh
cloze

Post edited by: tokmoh, at: 2007/03/24 23:51

17 years 3 weeks ago #35015 by tonymillan
Replied by tonymillan on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
Hey Mikko and p9939068 , maybe one of you, or someone else can help me.

I'm trying to add an element to my element.xml file.

I'm trying to add a Table background, Table Border color, Table border style, and a table border width, but I'm having problems.

So far, i've only gotten the Table Background code to work and it allows users to change the table background color easily. This is what i'm using, any ideas? :(

[code:1]<element selector=".myprofbox" name="profile page" desc="Changes the color of the profile background" tip="change the look of your tables here">
<attribute type="color" name="Background Color" tip="Please set here the backgroundcolor of your profile">background-color</attribute>
<attribute type="color" name="Border Color" tip="Please set here the backgroundcolor of your profile">border-color</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="2px;4px;6px;8px">border-width</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="double;dotted;groove;inset">border-style</attribute>
</element>[/code:1]

By the way, the myprofbox class is a custom one i made.

Post edited by: tonymillan, at: 2007/04/04 07:57

17 years 3 weeks ago #35044 by tonymillan
Replied by tonymillan on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
Actually, i found a fix - i just needed to add a border style to my list to make it work.

Here's an important question........

What files should we change in the customize tab, to allow members to add a Background Image URL, rather than uploading the actual picture?

And, just wondering, where do the uploaded images go? In the customize tab folder? :(

Also, is their anyway to add 2 selector attributes to an element selector? I want my users to select one link color, that will be the same color for their visited links. This is what I have, and it works ok, but whenever they try to edit their selection again, the "BLUE" color shows in the link field by default. I noticed this happens because i have 2 different Types in one selector. This is what I have right now, which kinda works:

[code:1]<element selector="a:link,a:visited" tip="Change your link color.">
<attribute type="color">color</attribute>
</element>[/code:1] - but it acts weird when users try to edit the color and gives them a BLUE default color.

This works, but only adds more fields to the customize tab, which i dont want :

[code:1]<element selector="a:link" tip="Change your link color.">
</element>

<element selector="a:visited" tip="Change your visited link color.">
</element>[/code:1]

Post edited by: tonymillan, at: 2007/04/04 18:57

17 years 3 weeks ago #35067 by redlaguna
Replied by redlaguna on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
Hi tonymillan:

this is the element file used in my site, the default blue color can be changed in the file cssparser.php in the function Clear, the backgrund images are stored in the usercss folder of your root folder.

sorry, for my english, only speak spanish.

[code:1]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<elements>
<element selector="body" name="Whole page" desc="Cambia el color de la página" tip="change the aspect of wholw page">
<attribute type="color" name="Background Color" tip="Cambia el color de fondo de toda la página">background-color</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="repeat;repeat-x;repeat-y;no-repeat" tip="repeat: Repetir la imagen, x: repetir arriba, y: repetir a la izquierda, no-repeat:no repetir la imagen">background-repeat</attribute>
<attribute type="image" fname="bodybg" tip="Cambia la imagen de fondo de toda la página">background-image</attribute>
</element>
<element selector=".cbProfile" desc="Cambia el color y la imagen de fondo de tu perfil">
<attribute type="color">background-color</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="repeat;repeat-x;repeat-y;no-repeat">background-repeat</attribute>
<attribute type="image" fname="bodybgcbprofile">background-image</attribute>

</element>
<element selector=".cbPosTop" desc="Cambia color de la parte superior">
</element>
<element selector=".cbPosTabMain" desc="Cambia el color de el area de las pestañas">
</element>
<element selector=".cbPosUnderAll" desc="Cambia el color de el area de los comentarios">
</element>
<element selector="td" desc="Cambia el color del texto">
<attribute type="set" set="normal;bold;bolder;lighter">font-weight</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="10px;12px;14px;16px;18px,">font-size</attribute>
</element>
<element selector="a" desc="Cambia el color de los textos que son enlaces">
<attribute type="set" set="normal;bold;bolder;lighter,">font-weight</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="8px;10px;12px,">font-size</attribute>
</element>
<element selector=".tab-page" name="Pestañas" desc="Cambia el color de las pestañas">
<attribute type="color" tip="Cambia el color del texto de las pestañas">color</attribute>
<attribute type="color" tip="Cambia el color de fondo de la pestaña principal">background-color</attribute>
</element>
<element selector=".contentheading" desc="Cambia el color y la imagen de fondo de los encabezados">
<attribute type="set" set="20px;40px;60px;80px;100px," tip="Cambia el alto del encabezado">height</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="repeat;repeat-x;repeat-y;no-repeat">background-repeat</attribute>
<attribute type="image" fname="bodybgcontentheading">background-image</attribute>
<attribute type="color" tip="Color del texto del encabezado">color</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="10px;12px;14px;16px," tip="Tamaño del texto del encabezado">font-size</attribute>
<attribute type="set" set="normal;bold;bolder;lighter" tip="Grueso de la letra">font-weight</attribute>

</element>

</elements>[/code:1]

¡mas vale no saber!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn