Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33392 by sstark
thank you.

my Joomla is already hacked to pieces, so I do not mind changing a bit of code here and there.

the files I uploaded are very dirty, need to be cleaned up... but atleast you have reference to working examples now. :)

-Steven

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33402 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
sstark wrote:

thank you.

my Joomla is already hacked to pieces, so I do not mind changing a bit of code here and there.
-Steven

Others do

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

17 years 1 month ago #33412 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:CSS Link
Here's a quick but not so quick feature request: For larger CB sites, each user having a physical CSS file could make site management unruly if inactive user profiles need to be pruned. Would something like this be possible?

[code:1]$css_link = '<link href="'.$mosConfig_live_site.'/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&tab=customize&action=get&user_id='.$user->id.'&no_html=1" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />';[/code:1]

with the custom CSS definitions stored on in the #__comprofiler or related table rather than the file system when saved?

An easier approach for the time being would be to add a function that deletes the CSS file triggered by the deleteUserProfile event (is that what it's called?).

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

17 years 1 month ago #33413 by Stiggi
Replied by Stiggi on topic Re:CSS Link
IMO using the deleteUserProfile action and delete the CSS file makes more sense, cause I dont want to store the css data in the DB. Noticed at the Todo list ;)

17 years 1 month ago #33488 by steveometer
Replied by steveometer on topic possible modification
can this plug be used to allow user to pick a template to be used sitewide for that user?

the template chooser from joomla makes you think it would do that, but nooooooo....

SoM

17 years 1 month ago #33489 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:possible modification
steveometer wrote:

can this plug be used to allow user to pick a template to be used sitewide for that user?

No because template switcher for joomla does this already. This would be a very easy customization, though if it is really needed.

-Mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn