Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33376 by Stiggi
[code:1]$css_link = '<link href="'.$mosConfig_live_site.'/usercss/css_'.$user->id.'.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />';
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag($css_link);[/code:1]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33377 by sstark
sweet, works like a charm. I'm going to attempt to fix the color picker for you... enjoy your party tomorrow.

StevenStark.com - Work | Smart-Love.ca - Dating

17 years 1 month ago #33378 by sstark
Attached is:

the template chooser version of this plugin WITH a working color picker, using ACP color picker. Tested and working, see example at:

smart-love.ca

Note: this is just a ZIP of the folder, I do not think this will actually install. Also, someone might want to clean it up a little.

Attachment plug_cbcustomizetab_folder.zip not found

Post edited by: sstark, at: 2007/03/14 01:35

Attachments:

17 years 1 month ago #33387 by sstark
I figured out the problem with file uploading!

on comprofiler.html.php change line 246:
<form action="<?php echo sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true)); ?>" method="post" id="adminForm" name="adminForm" onsubmit="return submitbutton(this)">

to:

<form action="<?php echo sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true)); ?>" method="post" id="adminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="adminForm" onsubmit="return submitbutton(this)">

and see attachment for updated package with my customize.php which includes my own image uploading script.

Attachment plug_cbcustomizetab_folder-ed6369caa64f5eba17e23ee23fa3f10c.zip not found

live working example:

smart-love.ca/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=63

Post edited by: sstark, at: 2007/03/14 05:46

Attachments:

17 years 1 month ago #33390 by Stiggi
good morning ;)

nice to see you still solved the problem.

But, I didnt want to change core CB files, thatswhy I used Javascript to manipulate the forms enctype. So, changing the comprofiler.html.php should only be done when nothing else works .

17 years 1 month ago #33391 by sstark
thank you.

my Joomla is already hacked to pieces, so I do not mind changing a bit of code here and there.

the files I uploaded are very dirty, need to be cleaned up... but atleast you have reference to working examples now. :)

-Steven

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn