Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #33263 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
and with cb templates, all it will do is change the css and perhaps add 2 or 3 mini images instead of every single image, index.php and css on the site.

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33269 by mikko
Flipsider wrote:

and with cb templates, all it will do is change the css and perhaps add 2 or 3 mini images instead of every single image, index.php and css on the site.

I will take this as a feature request. Since it is quite simple, I would expect to have it during this week.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33329 by hhouwaard
Replied by hhouwaard on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
I have downloaded the plugin from Extensions site, but the plugin will no install, complaining about the setup xml not being found.

I cannot install the plugin right now. I'm using the newest CB and newest Joomla.

Hans

17 years 1 month ago #33330 by Stiggi
still posted in this thread . Take a look in the XML file there is a backslash instead a slash at the template parameters closing tag.

Btw. there are some issues regarding the colorpicker which needs to be fixed. I work on it. So please be patient. ;)

17 years 1 month ago #33332 by hhouwaard
Replied by hhouwaard on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
I have it installed now. I do not have a field for selecting the template in the customize tab? How do I install that?

Hans

17 years 1 month ago #33335 by Stiggi
You need Mikkos template switcher. You will find it here: extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1928/Itemid,35/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn