List does not show up colums

13 years 3 months ago #147854 by Joomlanaut
List does not show up colums was created by Joomlanaut
Hey guys!

i have a problem with the lists of cb.

checked the common fontsize problem but even the html file has no data in the row... (when not logged in)

<tbody>
<tr class="sectiontableentry1" style="cursor: pointer;" id="cbU0">
<td class="cbUserListCol1" valign="top">
<div class="cbUserListFieldLine"><span class="cbListFieldCont cbUserListFC_avatar"><a href="silvanhorbert.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userprofile&user=65&Itemid=59">silvanhorbert.de/joomla/images/comprofiler/gallery/guitar.gif" alt="testbert (testbert)" title="testbert (testbert)" class="cbThumbPict">

</td>
<td class="cbUserListCol2" valign="top">

</td>
</tr>
 </tbody>

can somebody help me on this? I'm pretty new in cb.

Post edited by: Joomlanaut, at: 2010/12/07 14:27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:List does not show up colums
Please provide a screenshot or a public URL to your issue. Am not quite sure what your issue is. Sounds template related or you've not properly configured your userlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148086 by Joomlanaut
Replied by Joomlanaut on topic Re:List does not show up colums
here is a screenshot of the looged view of the list:
silvanhorbert.de/joomla_loggedin.png

here the one when not logged in:
silvanhorbert.de/joomla_not_loggedin.png

13 years 3 months ago #148121 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:List does not show up colums
I see, this happens because of Tab permissions in Tab Management. If you have Field A on Tab 1 while Tab 1 is set to Registered then public users can NOT see the value of Field A. Please check the permissions in Tab Management of the tabs your fields are on and ensure they're set to Public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148157 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:List does not show up colums
If you are working off a CB 1.2.3 version please upgrade to CB 1.3 and/or post to CB 1.3 forum area.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Search

Login / Logout