Major problems with MySQL server has gone away

13 years 4 months ago #147652 by 3cellhosting
Hi,

Cloned site with CB 1.2 and CB Subs 1.0.3 to new server. Got error as client did not have ioncube.

Host added ioncube. Error message went away.

Site has not yet populated CB and Subs so did an upgrade to CB 1.3 and CB Subs 1.1

Now when I go to CB > Plugins > CB Subs I get a huge delay and loads of error messages. Here is the first message...

Notice: SQLXML::queryCount error returned: MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`time_paid_date` ) FROM `jos_cbsubs_payments` AS a in /var/www/vhosts/independenthealthcare.org.uk/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 306

I have checked folders/files permissions 755/644. But I am at a loss as to where to check next. As the files are coded I have no idea what may be causing the problem.

I have also gone through the tools and all are green. Checked that plugins and bot are published.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Regards

David

Post edited by: 3cellhosting, at: 2010/12/03 12:49

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147679 by beat
3cellhosting wrote:

error returned: MySQL server has gone away

David

Post edited by: 3cellhosting, at: 2010/12/03 12:49

If I read correctly the error, the MySQL server of the hoster is having an problem.

The mysql column time_paid_date is indexed so query runs really fast.

Maybe an issue in tables (Check+repair mysql tables in phpmyadmin) ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn