user profile update button is not working

17 years 9 months ago #16221 by beat
tramp wrote:

beat wrote:

PLEASE:

If someone gets this problem, DON'T reinstall, but PM me an admin account for joomla and phpmyadmin if possible, so I can get a look on the problem, as we couldn't manage yet to reproduce it here, despite trying for hours.

I would really like to get that last bug out of the way of 1.0 stable.

Thanks,
Beat

Is there any update for this yet, i just created a custom tab, added two fields (multiselects) and update profile goes through the "motions" says its been updated, but no new tab appears, when checking profile the settings are blank.

On a "standard" theme, only removed modules etc, and moved modules around, and fiddled with menus

Am happy to provide phpmyadmin, and also admin joomla access.

Well, didn't get any PM from you, sorry.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #16222 by beat
Alex2006 wrote:

Hmmm I've got the same problem... (CB 1.0 RC2)

Upadting to 1.0 doesn't solve it and some plugins ain't no working any more ^^(ok thats an other prob...)

Any new ideas for me?

(see by yourself hannovernet.ath.cx (@ registration, email Adress can be anything no confirmation mail req. ))

would need backend and SQL/phpMyAdmin access to take a look (you can PM them to me with a URL to this thread)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 9 months ago #16424 by Alex2006
Replied by Alex2006 on topic Re:user profile update button is not working
First of all I copied my Website to my local Webserver. There I made an upgrate to Joomla_1.0.10-Stable-Full.
But same Problem like before.
Next step is to reinstall CB, lets see what happens ;-)

17 years 9 months ago #16436 by Alex2006
Hmm ok didn't work ^^ ;)

well, fortunately it's only fucked up on my local test Server ^^
I tell you if I've got something new.

17 years 9 months ago #16437 by Alex2006
@Beat I've got an actual backup of hannovernet so no problem if sth. goes wrong....

17 years 8 months ago #18133 by berg
Hello All,

Updating doesn't work in ie and firefox.
It's really annoying to read trough all the topics on the forum and find out that all the hard work you did is wasted. Isn't there another solution?:(

I did a clean installation and didn't alter anything in the database. I built a very simple template with dreamweaver. So for some reason the datbase gets screwed up. Please CB developers find a solution?

peter

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn