[#3718] ccbill : The OrderId is missing in the return URL

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210527 by dekoster
Hello,

I am setting up a joomla website using CB with cbsubs (for ccbill payment).

Everything seems to work fine exept one thing. When i click on the return link from ccbill server after a succesfull payment, i get this message on our website : No suitable basket found.
The payment seems OK though, i get access to the payd content on our site.

When i check the error log in the backoffice this is what is written :

ccbill: The OrderId is missing in the return URL: Probably due to setting not active in: Technical Information: Transaction Feedback tab: "I want to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs.": Please contact site administrator to check error log.

This is the URL on ccbill webpage to get back to our server :
www.xxxzzz.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=success

I have been in contact with a ccbill technician and this was his last answer after i send him details of the last pay form on our site :

The only variable that you listed that isn't a CCBill variable would be orderID, and I'm not seeing that value referenced in the Approval URL string at all. I would suggest checking with whomever made this plugin to determine what is causing the, 'No suitable basket found' error that you're receiving, as this doesn't appear to be an error that I can assist you with myself.

Does this problem seem familiar to you? What did i do wrong in the cbsubs setup?

Our website is running on :

Joomla! 2.5.5
CB 1.8.1
CBSubs 2.0.1

Thanks for your help

Joannes De Koster
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210529 by nant
Please upgrade to Joomla 2.5.7 (2.5.5 has lots of issues) and CBSubs 2.0.2

Test and verify if problem still present.

11 years 7 months ago #211204 by dekoster
Hello,
I have updated joomla (to 2.5.7) and cbsubs (to 2.0.2) but still got the same message after a payment test :

ccbill: The OrderId is missing in the return URL: Probably due to setting not active in: Technical Information: Transaction Feedback tab: "I want to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs.": Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Where can i find the "Transaction Feedback tab"? On our website? On ccbill website?

Thanks for your help.
Joannes

11 years 7 months ago #211216 by nant

dekoster wrote: Hello,
I have updated joomla (to 2.5.7) and cbsubs (to 2.0.2) but still got the same message after a payment test :

Where can i find the "Transaction Feedback tab"? On our website? On ccbill website?

Thanks for your help.
Joannes

That's on the CCBill website.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211232 by dekoster
Hello,

I have been searching for that "Transaction Feedback tab" on the ccbill account admin but didn't find anything like it. Here is a print screen of the admin area that seems to be concerned with the transaction feedback parameters.

But there is no "I want to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs." option. There are just some url i can setup. You can see a "Approval Post URL"
www.xxxzzz.com/come/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=notify&format=raw
Can you tell me where to find the option you mention?
Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #211246 by nant
Suggest you contact the ccbill helpdesk - this is a message they post.
Perhaps they have made site changes.

Let me know how they reply.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn