[#3718] ccbill : The OrderId is missing in the return URL

11 years 7 months ago #211255 by dekoster
I have already submitted the problem to ccbill. I have mentionned the reply of their technician in the fist post of this thread.

There seems to miss one variable in the return url. When i go the the cbsubs gateway properties (CB Paid Subscriptions: Edit Payment gateway settings), i can read the following parameter :

URL to set into CCBill admin area in Account Info - Sub Account Admin - Select Sub Account - Basic - "Subaccount Basic Info " - "Approval URL": www.xxxzzz.com/come/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=success
The info icon on the right says : This is the "Approval URL" to paste into CCBill admin area.

So that is what i did and what you can see on the screen print. But that doesn't seem to be enough. Now you ask me to check an option that isn't there. I haven't seen any mention of this option in the cbsubs setup process either.

What exactly do you want me to ask them ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211262 by nant

dekoster wrote: I have already submitted the problem to ccbill. I have mentionned the reply of their technician in the fist post of this thread.

There seems to miss one variable in the return url. When i go the the cbsubs gateway properties (CB Paid Subscriptions: Edit Payment gateway settings), i can read the following parameter :

URL to set into CCBill admin area in Account Info - Sub Account Admin - Select Sub Account - Basic - "Subaccount Basic Info " - "Approval URL": www.xxxzzz.com/come/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=success
The info icon on the right says : This is the "Approval URL" to paste into CCBill admin area.

So that is what i did and what you can see on the screen print. But that doesn't seem to be enough. Now you ask me to check an option that isn't there. I haven't seen any mention of this option in the cbsubs setup process either.

What exactly do you want me to ask them ?

The message is generated from the ccbill side and the instructions are relevant to their site.

The documentation was created based on the way their site was when the doc was produced - perhaps things changed now.

I will also follow-up internally and post back findings.

11 years 7 months ago #211341 by dekoster
The ccbill technician explained how to add a variable in the return url so that is what i did. The ccbill Approval URL now looks this way :

www.xxxzzz.com/come/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=success&orderID=%%orderID%%

Which results in the following url :

www.xxxzzz.com/come/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&result=success&orderID=18

When i get back on our website after clicking on that url i face another error message!!! :

Please contact site administrator to check error log.
No suitable basket found.

The cbsubs Error log shows the same message :

ccbill: The OrderId is missing in the return URL: Probably due to setting not active in: Technical Information: Transaction Feedback tab: "I want to receive transaction feedback parameters on the redirection URLs.": Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Please tell me what is wrong this time :(

Thanks for your help.

11 years 7 months ago #211639 by dekoster
Hello Nick,

What about the last message i send to you last wednsday? It seems ccbill changed their back office one year ago. Strange you didn't meet this problem before.
As you can see the ccbill technician send a solution for this variable missing problem, but i think there might be some problem with the name of this return variable or maybe some other variable missing for your gateway? As you know PHP does need exact naming for variables and i don't know the exact variable name that is used in your program. I tryed different ones without succes : OrderId, orderID...

I am a web programmer also so don't hesitate to ask some technical question. I just try to make this work. I bought your product so i didn't have to program it for myself and spend some precious time on this website project.

Joannes

11 years 7 months ago #211642 by nant

dekoster wrote: Hello Nick,

What about the last message i send to you last wednsday? It seems ccbill changed their back office one year ago. Strange you didn't meet this problem before.
As you can see the ccbill technician send a solution for this variable missing problem, but i think there might be some problem with the name of this return variable or maybe some other variable missing for your gateway? As you know PHP does need exact naming for variables and i don't know the exact variable name that is used in your program. I tryed different ones without succes : OrderId, orderID...

I am a web programmer also so don't hesitate to ask some technical question. I just try to make this work. I bought your product so i didn't have to program it for myself and spend some precious time on this website project.

Joannes

Hi again,

Please PM me backend superadmin access and CCBILL account access.
We will look at this as soon as possible.

11 years 7 months ago #211836 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue as a bug. The cookie that we use to grab basket id was removed by mistake and needs to be re-added. We have to use a cookie as CCBill doesn't return any parameters. Indeed the error message is wrong, I've also fixed that to be more informative as to what's happening.

Are the IPNs also failing? Please check within CBSubs > Notifications to ensure the purchase is at least coming through as then at least the gateway is fully functioning.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn