[#3718] ccbill : The OrderId is missing in the return URL

11 years 7 months ago #211870 by dekoster
The IPN seems to work fine. Once i have proceed with a test paiment, it seems to get recorded right on our website. The subscription seems OK.
I can manage the subscription on our admin side. So i guess that is still working as before.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #211900 by krileon
Ok, thank you; it's simply a PDT issue then, which I've already found and fixed for next release (if urgent we can discuss sending you a personal build of CCBill).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dekoster

11 years 7 months ago #211906 by dekoster
If you plan to publish a next release within a week, i can wait. Else i would like to receive the fix if you don't mind.
I have been on this problem for a few weeks already. Our site is waiting for this fix to get started. The rest is OK.

Thanks a lot.
Joannes

11 years 7 months ago #211915 by krileon
Ok, have let Beat know and will see if we can have a new CCBill packaged for you; also a good chance to have more testing in before a new CBSubs release ;).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212307 by dekoster
Hello,
Don't forget to make the package. Do you know approximatively when it will be ready?

Thanks for your answer.
Joannes

11 years 6 months ago #212558 by krileon
Sorry, Beat has been very busy this past week in regards to server upgrades and various other high priority tasks. I've reminded him and we'll have it out to you as soon as possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn