[#3718] ccbill : The OrderId is missing in the return URL

11 years 6 months ago #213075 by dekoster
Don't forget me please. :S
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213464 by dekoster
Can somebody please do something to help me with making your product work? This case is already open for more than one month!! I can understand you are very busy but i am already waiting for 3 weeks for you to do something. That's not cool :/
In the meantime our business is down. This gets me in a difficult situation.
I have done the best i could to help you debugging your product. This is just not a good way to treat a client!

11 years 6 months ago #213545 by krileon
I apologize for the delay, we've been hit with what seams critical issue after critical issue (Joomla 3.0 problems and server upgrades). I've stressed the importance of providing you a new encoded gateway with fixes in place (note we don't normally do this and typically requires waiting for a new release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #213575 by krileon
Have emailed you a fixed copy of CCBill. Please let me know if you should have any further issues with CCBill.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dekoster

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213763 by dekoster
I forgot to ask you some details about the update you send me.

Do i have to change something in the ccbill admin area? (CCBill admin area in Account Info - Sub Account Admin - Select Sub Account - Basic - "Subaccount Basic Info " - "Approval URL")

Is the return url still good as it was?

11 years 6 months ago #213771 by dekoster
I have just tested a new payment. There seem to be one error left in the process. This is the message i see when i return on our site after the payment :

Please contact site administrator to check error log.
Thank you for your payment of USD 29.99 for the Monthly subscription for jotest using . Your payment has been completed with transaction id 0212307502000000062.

View printable invoice

Thank you for subscribing. You can manage your subscriptions anytime from your user profile.

When i go to our site admin : CB Paid Subscriptions: Edit History and Logs
This is the message i see :

Message: ccbill: The shared_secret is missing in the return cookie.: Please contact site administrator to check error log.

What must i do to fix this one? I haven't seen any shared secret property on the gateway settings.

Thanks for your answer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn