Captcha dead after upgrade , even with new install

16 years 8 months ago #43195 by nant
chofer wrote:

I also tried placing:

?>

on the line that you referenced in one of your earlier postings, and I was not able to get it working on our church site.

you can also pm me backend access ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43250 by OOPz
Hi, exactly the same thing going on here with the added ?> not helping.

if you would like another example of the problem to examine you can have my backend login too.

but im in no really hurry to get it fixed as my site isnt published yet, im happy to wait for now.

p.s. sorry i cant help debug, i'v not got the antivirus on any of my systems.

16 years 8 months ago #43401 by sergio_12
HI, In my case after add line 240 we receive this

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '?' in /local/home/namemysite.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php on line 940

Whats wrong I did ???

16 years 8 months ago #43402 by john1000
If we talk about a normal php page it starts with <?
and ends with ?>

Make sure thats ok...

My soon to be released website.
www.joomla-reviews.com

16 years 8 months ago #43428 by nant
GenCuster wrote:

The same thing happened to me.

Resolved by Community Builder -> Tab Management.

I saw CB Captcha listed twice - as were the other CB Plugins that I had installed prior to the upgrade and reinstalled after the upgrade to CB 1.1

Both copies of the plugin were published. I unpublished one of them (the one without 'CB Captcha' in the plugin column). This worked but then something else happened and I can no longer edit profiles at all - but this may be another story.

I have visited at least one situation that had this problem.

So please before posting your specific issue on this thread - take the time to read other members experience and see if their case is in fact yours.

16 years 8 months ago #43438 by chofer
nant may be referring to my situation. He suggested that I remove both of the captcha tabs, the CB Captcha plug-in, and then re-install CB Captcha. When I tried to delete both CB Captcha tabs, I could only remove one of them because the other was tied to the CB Captcha plug-in. So, after uninstalling the plug-in, the 2nd CB Captcha tab was gone as well. I re-installed, and everything seems to be working fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn