Subscriptions status and public release

15 years 1 month ago #91882 by rudemanrb
Replied by rudemanrb on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Aly wrote:

Yes, we have been waiting for over a year -- by our own choice! There are other options, but what appeals to me is that this is a CB plugin and so to me it is worth waiting for the best option.

Complaining about it doesn't make it come any faster ;) I am anxious, as is my client. But I know that the wait will have a worthwhile payoff in the end.

I have already spoke my piece, which was taken as a rant. I'm happy for the CB team. I'm sure your release will be great

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #92100 by euroman
Replied by euroman on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Hi, Beat

Last time you said it would be released before 1st April 2009. How is it now?

Regards,

David Yang

AnyTeck Technology Online - www.anyteck.com
Slogan - Fulfilling your online targets!
We provides Web 2.0 Site Design & SEO Services to all small business clients.

15 years 1 month ago #92672 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
The month is almost over and still nothing.....

15 years 1 month ago #92675 by beat
No MADKing, the month is not over. Such repeated posts are not helpful, and certainly don't help get things out quicker. Please abstain from further trolling.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 weeks ago #93228 by säschu
Replied by säschu on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Hello
Excuse my English is not so good. But I'll give my best.
I would just demand that whether public release CBSubc plugin still coming this month? What was also interesting is how much it will cost.
If I did not do too many circumstances, I would be very glad to see a brief info

Thanks a lot

Sash

15 years 3 weeks ago #93240 by viper_iii
Replied by viper_iii on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
rudemanrb wrote:

[Deleted by Rapunzl for language and offensiveness. Please keep in mind there's a difference between constructive criticism and being offensive and disruptive.]

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/03/10 18:16

I wasn't being offensive just defending myself

Post edited by: rudemanrb, at: 2009/03/17 00:57

Rapunzl's attitude on this and other issues needs to be curbed.

I am tired of paid members being treated like leeches within this project. Careful when you delete opinions of others especially when in defense.

My other account will not be renewing doc subscription due to excessive abuse shown by a few devs.

And another note:

March 24th is Most Definitely the END of the month and was a valid Question.

This Module has many people being very patient and DEV's are acting a little too defensive and now starting to anger paid subscribers with their short and offensive behavior.

My post is meant to be seen. Have an issue with it no problem. Moderate it and we'll see where else it pops up.

There is no Cussing just Pointed Criticism at the attitude towards paid membership which is a HUGE part of this project. Those who pay for the Doc Subs help fund a small portion of all the free work done by the devs. However if the DEVs want to just have power trips and complain about users... Possibly not in the right place... Myself included in that as well...

Hopefully some of the more Level Headed Dev's Admins can understand where I am coming from...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn