Subscriptions status and public release

15 years 1 week ago #94207 by beat
as promised...check your email for 2nd newsletter :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #94219 by jase@eem.tv
Replied by jase@eem.tv on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Thats funny. All this time I was under the impression that the release would be today. I told clients that we'd have the functionality in by week's end to give us some time to install and configure. But I'll have to tell them to wait.

Not sure how that detail escaped me.

I posted in here before that if a pre-release version was made available for say, $200, I bet you guys would make a couple grand on the front end (this is just judging from the vibe I'm sensing here). That would probably seem against the spirit of open source to some out there but I'm making and spending money in commercial software every day. This is valuable. I know it's going to cost me 10 times that to get a programmer to write this functionality for me now and with it being so close to release, we would not even be done by the time the official plugin came out.

So this is a shot in the dark but if I can get on the beta program I'll make a generous donation.

15 years 1 week ago #94238 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
I do not understand, not really.. There is now no subscription plugin?
I didn't got any Newsletter.
Please let me know, when will the plugin published definitely?
Can I now hope to realize my project with your plugin or have I to take another solution?
Thanks for further detailed information in advance....

15 years 1 week ago #94245 by allegrande
Replied by allegrande on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Did you subscribe here ?
Release date: Tuesday, April 14th
I received a newsletter about this yesterday.

15 years 1 week ago #94256 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
thanks, it seems I've made something wrong in yanc.
Now, I've read that newsletter.
But how realistic is that date?
In the paste there was a lot of timeframes and dates published ;)

I could wait until 14th April, but if nothing will happen at that date, I'll have a big problem.

My question now is, can I stay relaxed and be sure I'll have a solution until that date?

It would be great if I could enjoy eastern relaxed and do not under contraint to find an alternative solution.

As seen in the video, this new tool would be absolutely perfect for more than only one of my solution I need.
That's a really cool job B)

Post edited by: Pumuckl, at: 2009/04/08 13:27

15 years 1 week ago #94259 by beat
Pumuckl wrote:

thanks, it seems I've made something wrong in yanc.
Now, I've read that newsletter.
But how realistic is that date?
In the paste there was a lot of timeframes and dates published ;)

I could wait until 14th April, but if nothing will happen at that date, I'll have a big problem.

My question now is, can I stay relaxed and be sure I'll have a solution until that date?

It would be great if I could enjoy eastern relaxed and do not under contraint to find an alternative solution.

As seen in the video, this new tool would be absolutely perfect for more than only one of my solution I need.
That's a really cool job B)

Post edited by: Pumuckl, at: 2009/04/08 13:27

And... there are a few "there is one more thing..." since the video...more by Tuesday ;)

Re release date: Well, this time it's our "official announcement for Stable 1.0 release" with a firm date of April 14th 2009, not as previously a guesstimate reluctantly given as a reply to many questions. Not only me but the whole CB team is very confident to meet it, and very excited about the features-set. :) .

Back to cbsubs releasing work :woohoo:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn