Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Some News today?
Any new response from testing?
We need them very urgent.
Any chance to get them soon?
Paying twice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #93674 by beat
Yes, there will be news very soon on the releasing, actually news will come between today and Monday evening. :woohoo:

So far, about half of the testers live sites have been successfully updated, the other half is planing to do it over the week-end. So it's looking good so far. B)

We are not inactive during that time, to the contrary, very busy preparing the release, and will work on that throughout the week-end.

No need to pay twice, but you are welcome to donate to the CB project through your profile, or to get joomlapolis hosting :laugh:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 weeks ago #94077 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
beat wrote:

Yes, there will be news very soon on the releasing, actually news will come between today and Monday evening. :woohoo:

Where is the newsletter????

15 years 2 weeks ago #94080 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Beat will update tomorrow. Sorry for the short delay.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 2 weeks ago #94162 by Nefertiti
Replied by Nefertiti on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Maybe you guys should consider hiring a Public Relations person and have Beat focus on what he's good at.(I'm thinking maybe public relations isn't his strength)

I just had a long talk with my 10 year old about how important it is to follow through when you say something. If you say something then follow through with action and do it. People judge you you and your character by your committment to your words. It should be the rare case that you say something and it doesn't happen........very rare. If you live that way then people will trust you and have confidence in you and in the words you say. You can do with this what you want. I don't think this speech went very far with my 10 year old but maybe it will fall on some receptive ears here........or maybe not.:(

15 years 2 weeks ago #94164 by beat
Yes, you are right, and i'm feeling bad about it. :S

We are a day late in communicating, sorry about that :( , but please be insured it's for the good cause of focussing on paid subs.

A newsletter with good news will be coming later today.... :)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2009/04/07 17:27

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn