Community Builder 1.0.2 Released

17 years 3 months ago #31586 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released

Beat wrote:
Code:

$ueConfig = "object embed";

(not an array, but single-space-separated tags !)

Edited all my posts and know quotes of it.

I tried the above advice, as I am having a problem that CB is stripping ALL of the html in my editorta fields. I only want to have [code:1]<p> <br> <strong>[/code:1]. But I get this error on the front end profile and still nothing has changed with html in the profile:

[code:1]Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument 1 is not an array in /home/../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1579[/code:1]

If I take the $ueconfig code out of the administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php file then the error disappears. Either case I have no html in the profile.

And yes I have reentered the html into the field and saved it agian.

Here is a sample of the type of html code I need in the profiles:
[code:1]<p><strong> Regular Classes</strong></p>
<p>Training twice a week, this the most economical way to learn Krav Maga. Well paced with a friendly atmosphere, these classes are suitable for all ages from 16 years and older. You do not need to be fit to join in!</p>
<p>Time: Monday and Wednesday Nights 6.45 sign on, 7pm start</p>
<p>Place: Parramatta SDA Community Hall<br />
77-81 Hammers Road, Old Toongabbie<br />
Private Lessons<br />
Have your own personal trainer in Krav Maga. If you want more personal attention, or you are unable to attend regular classes these focused 1-on-1 sessions are ideal! Either work through the regular syllabus, or deal with specific problems. Chose a time and place suitable to you!</p>
<p>Region: Greater Sydney area - Limited sessions available!<br />
Small Group<br />
Similar to private lessons, but aimed at groups of friends or family that would like to train together in the privacy of their own home or chosen location.</p>[/code:1]

This is what shows in the profile:
[code:1]Regular Classes Training twice a week, this the most economical way to learn Krav Maga. Well paced with a friendly atmosphere, these classes are suitable for all ages from 16 years and older. You do not need to be fit to join in! Time: Monday and Wednesday Nights 6.45 sign on, 7pm start Place: Parramatta SDA Community Hall 77-81 Hammers Road, Old Toongabbie Private Lessons Have your own personal trainer in Krav Maga. If you want more personal attention, or you are unable to attend regular classes these focused 1-on-1 sessions are ideal! Either work through the regular syllabus, or deal with specific problems. Chose a time and place suitable to you! Region: Greater Sydney area - Limited sessions available! Small Group Similar to private lessons, but aimed at groups of friends or family that would like to train together in the privacy of their own home or chosen location[/code:1]

Can someone help please!!!!

Post edited by: nikdooley, at: 2007/02/20 21:44
The topic has been locked.
17 years 2 months ago #32081 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
nikdooley wrote:

Beat wrote:
Code:

(not an array, but single-space-separated tags !)

Edited all my posts and know quotes of it.

I tried the above advice, as I am having a problem that CB is stripping ALL of the html in my editorta fields. I only want to have [code:1]<p> <br> <strong>[/code:1]. But I get this error on the front end profile and still nothing has changed with html in the profile:

[code:1]Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument 1 is not an array in /home/../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1579[/code:1]

If I take the $ueconfig code out of the administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php file then the error disappears. Either case I have no html in the profile.

And yes I have reentered the html into the field and saved it agian.

Here is a sample of the type of html code I need in the profiles:
[code:1]<p><strong> Regular Classes</strong></p>
<p>Training twice a week, this the most economical way to learn Krav Maga. Well paced with a friendly atmosphere, these classes are suitable for all ages from 16 years and older. You do not need to be fit to join in!</p>
<p>Time: Monday and Wednesday Nights 6.45 sign on, 7pm start</p>
<p>Place: Parramatta SDA Community Hall<br />
77-81 Hammers Road, Old Toongabbie<br />
Private Lessons<br />
Have your own personal trainer in Krav Maga. If you want more personal attention, or you are unable to attend regular classes these focused 1-on-1 sessions are ideal! Either work through the regular syllabus, or deal with specific problems. Chose a time and place suitable to you!</p>
<p>Region: Greater Sydney area - Limited sessions available!<br />
Small Group<br />
Similar to private lessons, but aimed at groups of friends or family that would like to train together in the privacy of their own home or chosen location.</p>[/code:1]

This is what shows in the profile:
[code:1]Regular Classes Training twice a week, this the most economical way to learn Krav Maga. Well paced with a friendly atmosphere, these classes are suitable for all ages from 16 years and older. You do not need to be fit to join in! Time: Monday and Wednesday Nights 6.45 sign on, 7pm start Place: Parramatta SDA Community Hall 77-81 Hammers Road, Old Toongabbie Private Lessons Have your own personal trainer in Krav Maga. If you want more personal attention, or you are unable to attend regular classes these focused 1-on-1 sessions are ideal! Either work through the regular syllabus, or deal with specific problems. Chose a time and place suitable to you! Region: Greater Sydney area - Limited sessions available! Small Group Similar to private lessons, but aimed at groups of friends or family that would like to train together in the privacy of their own home or chosen location[/code:1]

Can someone help please!!!!

Post edited by: nikdooley, at: 2007/02/20 21:44

I really need help - Please!!!!! This is a big problem!
17 years 2 months ago #32703 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
beat wrote:

gayus wrote:

@ beat, anyone who can help me more...;)

I already added in: administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php
[code:1]
$ueConfig = "embed";
$ueConfig = "div";
[/code:1]

Probably this should work better:

[code:1]$ueConfig = "object embed div";[/code:1]

in ue_config.php for what you intend to do.... (a single line).

I've tried all these suggestions yet only the actual text code shows up in the tab (editor text or text area). Any ideas?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !
17 years 2 months ago #33583 by joomlaz
Replied by joomlaz on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
It's maybe a problem of your server's php installation.
There is a hardening patch for php installed.

Solution proposal here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,30772/catid,29/limit,6/limitstart,18/

JoomlaZ
17 years 3 weeks ago #36428 by beat
Please take a look at proposed fixes in these posts:

- for session expired problem:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,29/id,36419/#36419

- for hardened php:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,29/id,36427/#36427

Please reply in the other thread if it fixes your problems, as they will be part of next Community Builder version.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
17 years 3 weeks ago #36429 by john1000
next version?....wow...:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My soon to be released website.
www.joomla-reviews.com
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn