Community Builder 1.0.2 Released

16 years 11 months ago #38328 by velenofonte
Replied by velenofonte on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
hy !

My name Domenico From italia,

I'a wont's information Community Builder 1.0.2

were get download, do you have to link ?

tank's
The topic has been locked.
16 years 11 months ago #38346 by john1000
16 years 10 months ago #40620 by mattpist
Replied by mattpist on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
beat wrote:

I made a mistake in my instructions to allow some tags here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,7/id,25319/#25319

in fact correct syntax for config file is not an arry, but a string (for example):

[code:1]$ueConfig = "object embed";
[/code:1]

(not an array, but single-space-separated tags !)

Edited all my posts and know quotes of it.

hi, i edited the ue_config.php, and now embed code works in the profiles but ONLY in the 'editor text area', and not the regular text areas.

the problem with the 'editor text area' field is that if you go back to edit it, you won't see your youtube embed code or whatever, unless you edit the html code with the 'html' button (im using JCE). so that's not very user friendly...

so my question is: is there a way to get this to work in regular text areas?

also, i upgraded from previous versions of CB, so none of my profile fields are 'editor text area', just regular text areas (seems like this option only appeared in cb 1.0.2). is there a SQL query i can use to change all or some of my 'text areas' to 'editor text areas'?

Post edited by: mattpist, at: 2007/07/06 19:47
16 years 10 months ago #40623 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
to change fieldtypes as you wish just use phpMyAdmin and change fieldtype in jos_comprofiler_fields table.

editor text area where existing since CB 1.0 beta 4... no new types ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
16 years 10 months ago #40628 by mattpist
Replied by mattpist on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
thanks for that beat... any idea about making embed code show up in regular text fields?
16 years 10 months ago #40632 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
mattpist wrote:

thanks for that beat... any idea about making embed code show up in regular text fields?

That would require code changes, as you would need to add the same filtering to those fields.

Please understand that while 99.999% of users are fine, you don't want any malware on your website, since it would not only hurt other users, but have wierd side effects, like unlisting you very quickly from google.

And allowing for unfiltered html opens big doors to those abuses.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn