[SOLVED] Please click now on this button to pay

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #231470 by Dougj
where do I edit this line of text that is seen on the invoice page. I need to make it more descriptive.

"Please click now on this button to pay"

Thanks Doug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231477 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Please click now on this button to pay
Within your CBSubs language files which you can find below.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-en-gb/language.php

Roughly around line 470 you should find that string.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231483 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic Please click now on this button to pay
I changed both appearances of that string in the language.php file but the site still shows the text I am trying to remove. I have refreshed cache and restarted browser but no change is seen

I am also trying to change this line of text but do not find it within the language.php file at all?

"You need now to pay the subscription upgrade"

Doug

10 years 9 months ago #231487 by krileon
There also some strings within CBSubs > Settings > Global and CBSubs > Settings > Display. You may want to check all of both locations to see if the string you're looking for is there. Aside from that that's how you change language strings either to translate or to just alter them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231489 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic Please click now on this button to pay
no I have looked thru there a hundred times. AS I stated earlier I did find the exact first string I was looking for in the language.php file you directed me to but changing the text does not show on the web page.

Is there something else I need to do to see changes once they are made in the language file??

Also I am looking to have one of my two plans selected when a user browses to the membership purchase page. Is there a setting somewhere to select that?

10 years 9 months ago #231490 by krileon

AS I stated earlier I did find the exact first string I was looking for in the language.php file you directed me to but changing the text does not show on the web page.

How did you change the string? You don't change the left side. You only change the right side. Example as follows.

'Please Translate Me' => 'Please Translate Me'
TO:
'Please Translate Me' => 'You Are Now Translated'

Is there something else I need to do to see changes once they are made in the language file??

No, unless you've Joomla caching enabled in which case just purge the cache.

Also I am looking to have one of my two plans selected when a user browses to the membership purchase page. Is there a setting somewhere to select that?

Mark one of them as Default within CBSubs > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn