[SOLVED] Please click now on this button to pay

10 years 9 months ago #231491 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic Please click now on this button to pay
that must be where I have made a mistake. I changed booth fields. I will change the left field back to what it was originally and test

"Mark one of them as Default within CBSubs > Plans."

It is already marked as default but when the page loads it is not selected??

Doug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231492 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Please click now on this button to pay

It is already marked as default but when the page loads it is not selected??

Do you have dynamic conditions on your plan (Workflows tab) that could cause it to hide for whatever reason? Are you navigating to the CB registration page, plans page, or getting CBSubs access denied page?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231493 by Dougj
everything on that tab is default and conditions is set to none.

My system is set so users must register with CB first and then if we approve them they go back to login with their credentials and at that point, the page shows the two plans....one year membership and donations. However neither is selected when the page loads. The user must first select a plan, which is not the end of the world but it would be nice if the most common plan was pre selected.

I also just noticed another problem. The link on my offline payments page pops up a blank page rather than showing the form to be printed. It is blank whether I set it to pop up or load in the mother page??

Thanks for all your help

Doug

10 years 9 months ago #231495 by krileon

My system is set so users must register with CB first and then if we approve them they go back to login with their credentials and at that point, the page shows the two plans....one year membership and donations. However neither is selected when the page loads. The user must first select a plan, which is not the end of the world but it would be nice if the most common plan was pre selected.

Only set 1 plan as default and see if that works. Aside from that I've no idea what could be causing it to deselect.

I also just noticed another problem. The link on my offline payments page pops up a blank page rather than showing the form to be printed. It is blank whether I set it to pop up or load in the mother page??

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and see if issue persists. Also ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page. Did you change any of the invoice display parameters within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231497 by Dougj
only the one year membership is set to default and it has always been tha way.

"Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and see if issue persists. Also ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page. Did you change any of the invoice display parameters within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices?"

I don't think I have a menu link to CB profile?? Not sure how to do that?

Yes I have altered many of the displa>invoices settings.

If I were to give you backend access would you have a few minutes to look and see why my languages.php text will not change, why my offline payment sis blank? etc

Doug

10 years 9 months ago #231498 by krileon

I don't think I have a menu link to CB profile?? Not sure how to do that?

You need to create a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page. This link is mandatory. It does not have to be on a menutype that has a visible module though, but it needs to exist for its Itemid.

Yes I have altered many of the displa>invoices settings.

Please edit your Offline payment gateway and ensure you've configured your payment slip.

If I were to give you backend access would you have a few minutes to look and see why my languages.php text will not change, why my offline payment sis blank? etc

Please see my previous replies regarding language strings. You need only translate the right side of the string.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn