[SOLVED] Please click now on this button to pay

10 years 9 months ago #231597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Please click now on this button to pay
Your PayPal issue is due to PDT not being configured correctly and IPN being delayed as well as your PayPal account not being completely confirmed. Please review your CBSubs documentation as your PayPal account is not configured correctly. You need to ensure return data is configured. Please see the below quick configure instructions.

1. Set "PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account):" to the email address marked as "Primary" at My Account > Profile > Email.

2. Go to My Account > Profile > Website payments preferences.

2a. Set "Auto Return:" to "On".

2b. Set "Return URL:" to your actual website home url (e.g. www.example.com/index.php).

2c. Set "Payment Data Transfer:" to "On",

2d. Copy "Identity Token" to "Your PayPal Identity Token:"

2e. Now click "Save".

3. Copy "Secure Merchant ID" provided after save to "PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID):".

You now have PDT completed. Now lets setup IPNs.

4. Go to My Account > Profile > Instant Payment Notification preferences.

5. Click "Choose IPN Settings"

5a. Set "Notification URL" to your actual website home url (e.g. www.example.com/index.php).

5b. Set "IPN messages" to "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)".

5c. Click "Save".

If PDT isn't returning data then when they return to your site the basket won't be paid and become active. It'll then have to wait for the IPN to pay the basket. The IPNs are not always instead and can take up to 40 hours to come through.

Please also note your PayPal IPNs are force Pending, because you are purchasing from an account with an unconfirmed email address. The pending reason within CBSubs > Notifications for your PayPal IPNs is "unilateral", which means "The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231600 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic Please click now on this button to pay
I checked , and re entered everything but still once I am directed back to my website the user cannot log without getting the payment screen again??

I checked notifications and the baskets and they both show completed and under merchandise it shows active??

Doug

10 years 9 months ago #231602 by Dougj
I just noticed something that may have a bearing on this. In CB user manager the registered user show as disabled?

If I enable them and then try to log in the front end thats when I get the subscription page again and the users show as disabled in CB again??

Doug

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231604 by krileon
Please re-read my previous reply. Your PayPal account is not confirmed enough. PayPal is forcing payments to Pending, because it's not confirmed and it's taking awhile to process the payment. It looks like that's going to cause a 1 day delay in the IPNs.

I just noticed something that may have a bearing on this. In CB user manager the registered user show as disabled?

If I enable them and then try to log in the front end thats when I get the subscription page again and the users show as disabled in CB again??

No, that has nothing to do with it. You've just configured your install to not allow free registrations without a subscription. They'll stay disabled until the IPN shows up to pay the basket. You can change this within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231606 by Dougj
I am not sure why you are saying the are pending? They show as completed on the last two payments I made today..... under CBSubs>payments...see image My Paypal account shows totally confirmed with all limits removed??
Attachments:

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231608 by krileon
It's not working because none of your plans are Subscriptions. You have a Merchandise plan and a Donation plan. Neither of these are subscriptions and you have your site configured to not allow free registrations without a subscription, which is why they get disabled. You need to create a subscription plan. Your 1 year duration plan should be a Subscription and not a Merchandise as Merchandise can't have a duration. Merchandise and Donation plans can't grant access like Subscriptions do.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn