Duplicate emails

1 year 4 days ago - 1 year 4 days ago #333261 by wjgadmin
[#9151] Duplicate emails was created by wjgadmin
Hi folks,
We were doing some testing and noticed the confirmation & first activation emails are being sent twice upon each registration, upgrade etc... It is consistently doing it as we testing multiple times with registration & upgrade.
Could you please let me know if you're able to replicate this and if there's a fix? Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 days ago #333263 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Duplicate emails
Additionally, we now see the "Payments" are being duplicated. So in CBSubs / Payments, each of the payments are there twice. This appears to be in CBSubs only, but there is something causing an issue.

1 year 4 days ago #333265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Duplicate emails
We do not specifically have any code to send emails twice. My best guess is your mail server is doing it or a plugin that acts on Joomla mailer is doing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 days ago #333266 by wjgadmin
That would make sense if it were just email, but unfortunately it is occurring in the payments as well, please see the attached image. You can see the ID on the right. There are 4 total, but there's actually only 2 payments (2 for each). I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Attachments:

1 year 4 days ago #333268 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Duplicate emails
Were they actually billed twice at Stripe? Looks like possibly some webhook overlap. Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look at the notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 days ago - 1 year 4 days ago #333270 by wjgadmin
Just sent, also I have now confirmed that this is just a Stripe related issue. Just got a payment from someone via PayPal without this happening.
Additionally, this is causing the http post (URL) integration to be sent twice as well. 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds