Duplicate emails

1 year 3 weeks ago #333350 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Duplicate emails
Oh I see.
I believe something may have occurred during the patch as I was cleaning things. I've posted another topic for that just in case :(

I will PM you the link to that topic to keep them separate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 weeks ago #333352 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Duplicate emails
That's unrelated and just due to a bad entry in the CBSubs History Log. Just empty the _cbsubs_history table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wjgadmin

10 months 5 days ago #334235 by wjgadmin
This is happening Again!

We are seeing stripe payments duplicated which is of course causing the other problems... multiple affiliate payments etc....

Please let me know what needs to be done. This is causing a ton of issues and we cannot have these issues ongoing. Happy to help to get it resolved!

10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #334244 by wjgadmin
I wanted to let you know, we're using Stripe Inline Form.

Additionally, all other things are occurring twice again, such as payments, affiliate http posts, url http posts etc.... 

Can you please provide me with a solution until you can get it resolved? Should we switch back to the Hosted Checkout temporarily or is there something other we can do? Thank you

10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #334248 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Duplicate emails
I don't see how payments could possibly be duplicating at this point. Are you pointing multiple webhooks to your site? Do not configure webhooks more than once per site. Please be sure you've the latest CBSubs build release installed as well as we've implemented support for idempotency, timeouts, and IPN type priority via sleep. If your install is completely up to date and you only have 1 webhook pointing to your site and still seeing duplicate payments please PM backend super user login credentials and will review your logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 4 days ago #334252 by wjgadmin
Yes sir, only one webhook & should be latest version as we try to update whenever a notification is pushed out via backend. Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds