Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Subs not renewing despite payments made via Stripe

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50727
  • Thanks: 8693
  • Karma: 1475
1 hour 50 minutes ago #344587 by krileon
Does the plan for that subscription have a grace period? You have to use grace periods with recurring subscriptions as payments don't come through perfectly in time. Generally you want at minimum a 3 day grace period so their subscription doesn't expire while a payment is coming through. Was there a CBSubs > Notification log of that webhook and payment?


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • wintercorn
  • wintercorn
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 236
  • Thanks: 23
  • Karma: 2
35 minutes ago #344589 by wintercorn
All plans have "Grace period before real expiration" of 3 days.

Yes, there's a log but one of the messages is "loadSomething::plan id 16 of subscription id 103 does not match plan id 2."

He upgraded from plan id #2 to plan id #16. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50727
  • Thanks: 8693
  • Karma: 1475
27 minutes ago #344590 by krileon
Was the plan with an id of 2 deleted?


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum