Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Subs not renewing despite payments made via Stripe

  • wintercorn
  • wintercorn
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 242
  • Thanks: 23
  • Karma: 2
1 day 10 hours ago #344611 by wintercorn
Would increasing the grace period to seven days help in any way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50742
  • Thanks: 8697
  • Karma: 1475
1 day 6 hours ago #344613 by krileon
Possibly. It'll depend on what their actual expiration date was supposed to be compared to when the renewal came through. If they paid with a card typically it's pretty instant. The longer grace periods (e.g. a week) are typically only necessary if you accept bank transfer payments.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • wintercorn
  • wintercorn
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 242
  • Thanks: 23
  • Karma: 2
1 day 5 hours ago #344615 by wintercorn
But it wouldn't have any adverse effect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50742
  • Thanks: 8697
  • Karma: 1475
1 day 4 hours ago #344616 by krileon
No, a 7 day grace period won't have any adverse effects. Just means subscriptions don't actually expire until 7 days after their expiration date.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wintercorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum