[#7239] CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back

5 years 1 month ago #310433 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back
We have discussed this thorowly with Kyle.

Indeed, adding to the FR #7435 for payment lists:
1. Have a different title for refund payments (e.g. "Refund note")
And added a second FR #7456:
2. Add a possibility to have a flexible numbering (like for invoices) for payments.

In the mean time:

French laws (your 3 rd paragraph quoted) seem to allow you to have a second+ series of +1 numberings, e.g. for different systems and manual invoices and refunds, so that you can issue credit notes (not refund notes) manually with a different numbering scheme. Normally, disputes and chargebacks should be very seldom events.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310435 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back

French laws (your 3 rd paragraph quoted) seem to allow you to have a second+ series of +1 numberings, e.g. for different systems and manual invoices and refunds, so that you can issue credit notes (not refund notes) manually with a different numbering scheme. Normally, disputes and chargebacks should be very seldom events.

You're right that's not a problem for credit notes as this is a different numbering scheme. Usually we deal with those manually at the invoicing level and require a manual input.

And added a second FR #7456:
2. Add a possibility to have a flexible numbering (like for invoices) for payments.

Do you mean that doing this way would allow to use payments numbering as primary invoicing numbering ? or will it be added to the main invoice/basket number ?

I guess that if it's the second option we should get a numbering system per user and not global in order to follow the correct path

5 years 1 month ago #310446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back

Do you mean that doing this way would allow to use payments numbering as primary invoicing numbering ?

Yes, ideally it will be a separate numbering system for payment rows.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310448 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back
Great, do you have an estimate date to release ?

5 years 1 month ago #310451 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Stripe Dispute no feed back
No, we do not provide release dates. For now you'll need to issue manual notes, but you shouldn't be needing to do this often.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn